Green Day - Nimrod yellow vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I'd probably still hold onto it. How much would you be willing to pay? PM me if you're seriously interested.

I mean, I'd be willing to do a little more than cost, plus shipping - otherwise i'd look on ebay. i've got several copies of dookie i just like the idea of the represses being on color. If you wanna keep it, keep it, no sweat.

I liked american idiot, yes - but that has nothing to do with this considering tre sounds nothing like that record. But you probably haven't heard the album yet and are just talking shit for fun, right? right on

No, I've heard Tre. I've listened to it 4 times now. It's just... bad.

21st Century was not ok haha. It was an entire album filled with the absolute worst elements of American Idiot.

Haha, I liked a few songs! American Eulogy, Murder City, Last of the American Girls were all good. But I think they went a little too far out of their comfort zones for some of the other songs.

American Idiot was cool when it came out cause it was something completely new for Green Day. Plus it actually had some really good songs on it. 21st Century seemed like they just wanted to do American Idiot part 2 but they used up all their good songs the first time around. If they would have made 21st Century like 10-12 songs it still would have sucked but not been nearly as bad and bloated as the 18 song album they actually released. It was tough to even get all the way thru that album. Same goes for Uno, Dos and Tre. If they just would have taken the the 10-12 best songs from all 3 albums and just released one album it probably would have been pretty damn good. Instead its just 3 mediocre to bad albums. Nothing will ever top Dookie though, that record is pretty much a flawless pop punk album.

American Idiot was the first time I went from loving a band to absolutely hating them overnight.

i agree with this, except i technically stopped 'loving' them when they put out warning.

they shot me in the leg with that one, and put me out of my misery with american idiot.

American idiot is an amazing album. Always has been, and if any other green day album should be repressed soon it should be that one. It is an absolute classic. That being said 21st century sucked balls except for like 3 songs and the trilogy are just solid. Not amazing but adequate enough to the point where I like them.

i agree with this, except i technically stopped 'loving' them when they put out warning.

they shot me in the leg with that one, and put me out of my misery with american idiot.

American Idiot was catchy but it's pretentious as hell and is a product of the moment it was made in. I have feel that if i listened to it now it would hold up not so well. Never bothered with warning.