VCNewEngland - 12/15 Record Fair thingy @ Liberty Tree Mall: B9/Deathwish/etc

torpaul

Bridge Nine and Sully's will be hosting a punk/hardcore record swap and flea market on December 15th at the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers, MA.

Confirmed vendors:

Bridge Nine Records

Deathwish Inc

Topshelf Records

Triple B Records

Arrest Records

Frequency Deleted Records

Tor Johnson Records

Shoe City Records

Get Stoked! Records

H.E.L.L.

LGNDS

Harm & Boon

The Danger Booth

Regan Smith Clarke

Sabertooth Bakery

The flea market will take place from 10:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M. in the back of the Sully's Brand pop up shop, newly located in a huge space along the main corridor just a few spots down from the AMC Loews.

i'm going to have a table. should be fun. not sure what other people will have, but i (tor johnson records) will have records, cds, tapes, silk screened posters (priced to move: $5!!!), zines (all half off! even the most recent issue of Razorcake), belt buckles (cthulu & night of the living dead), and shirts (They And The Children, Sick Electric, super limited TJR shirts just for this, and maybe some Best Practices shirts).

Calling this for NE is incredibly ignorant. They really expect many people from Maine to drive 5+ hours one way to go to this?

if this were in western mass, it would be an even longer drive for you, and a call to new england would be even more appropriate.

Calling this for NE is incredibly ignorant. They really expect many people from Maine to drive 5+ hours one way to go to this?

oh sorry, how's this:

"VC MA/NH/ME people south of Portland/anyone with a car and has a desire to do a thing/anyone interested in these label & getting deals/etc"

hell, i almost didn't want to drive from RI, but i am. i have friends driving from CT. so.......yeah i think calling it NE is fine. that doesn't mean everyone from all over NE will want to come...you fall in that category. but thanks for weighing it. i guess i won't see you there.

meanwhile: jhook, i look forward to meeting you!! swing by the TJR table. i'll hook you up with some discounts.