Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

You all are crazy! I'm going to get the boxset AND keep all of my original AOF records. I would never give up my copy of S/T and Watch Out.

i agree, considering i just picked up a copy of self titled and 2 copies of watchout , i would never sell them knowing how long i held off paying ebay prices

the second watch out is for sale or trade if anyone is chasing one

So excited for them to come. Kind of shocked I dropped that kind of cash on them though.

Wish I had the extra cash for one of those AP foils. Damn. So cool.

Had the choice for white stock or foil ones when it first dropped....wasn't a big fan of the foil and ended up getting the prints on white stock. 

Had the choice for white stock or foil ones when it first dropped....wasn't a big fan of the foil and ended up getting the prints on white stock.

I bought the white stock house at the show. Think I went the foil because of how limited they are and how good they'll look framed on my wall.

Seems like they had the LP with them on their shows last week:

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Alexisonfire-iTunes-Originals-record-LP-vinyl-s-t-watch-crisis-city-and-colour-/321044224064?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4abfba1840

:(

When will they hit the DineAloneRecords store? After their tour?

Merch guy in Calgary said they were selling something like 75 per show. Merch lines were crazy I missed it.

is anyone still going to a show and can maybe hook me up with a poster? either is tight and the foiled ones look real badass, pm me if possible

I'll PM you after my shows, but I have a total of 4 tickets that include posters, one of which I'll be kepping.

The Foil's were only on Munk's website and not at the shows.