Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

I bought the white stock house at the show. Think I went the foil because of how limited they are and how good they'll look framed on my wall.

Thats part of why I went with the white ones.

Smaller sized run (only by 5), even if they were cheaper than the foil ones. 

Would love to see what the foil ones actually look like tho, hard to tell from the images munk one had up.

Thats part of why I went with the white ones.

Smaller sized run (only by 5), even if they were cheaper than the foil ones. 

Would love to see what the foil ones actually look like tho, hard to tell from the images munk one had up.

what's the difference between the white ones that were online and the white ones we could buy at the shows?

Damn are those expensive still didn't even check the shipping from CA yet, I'll do that next week. Though I do want the orange filmore Michigan poster since I was in the 5th row of that show and by far the best of the 3 I went to that tour. Boobz if you wanna let one go for a little cheaper than the site hit me up

Damn are those expensive still didn't even check the shipping from CA yet, I'll do that next week. Though I do want the orange filmore Michigan poster since I was in the 5th row of that show and by far the best of the 3 I went to that tour. Boobz if you wanna let one go for a little cheaper than the site hit me up

pm'd!

What one? The silvery that just says City and Colour with no dates or anything?

I know I have an extra Munk One C&C San Fransisco 2011 poster.. I think the /20 edition

I think I also might have an extra Munk One C&C Fireflies GID green version. Regular band edition

I sent you a pm over at expresso about a couple of your city and colour posters.

I don't think you mentioned the San Fran munk one /20 though. But add that to the other two I mentioned in the pm! Let me know what you want for all 3.

My name over at eb is the same as here. Cheers

I sent you a pm over at expresso about a couple of your city and colour posters.

I don't think you mentioned the San Fran munk one /20 though. But add that to the other two I mentioned in the pm! Let me know what you want for all 3.

My name over at eb is the same as here. Cheers

---

Lol, I'm behind on my poster stack, a few messages have piled up there... on my holiday to-do lis, will get back to you and a number of people there over the break

Yeah, that one /20 is sitting at my office, not at my home stack :D

---

Lol, I'm behind on my poster stack, a few messages have piled up there... on my holiday to-do lis, will get back to you and a number of people there over the break

Yeah, that one /20 is sitting at my office, not at my home stack :D

Yeah no worries on waiting til after the holidays.

I've been searching for a few of the C&C Munk One prints and there are a few I havent been able to find that I have been trying to get

The 2011 San Fran print, The 2011 London UK print, and the 2011 Austin, TX print (and a few others but these are at the top of my list)

So I definitely perked up a bit when you just mentioned the san fran one in here!

The bonnaroo and the australia one I have, just not the A/P version.