Waterloo records in Austin was legit. :D

2 legit 2 quit

Kozlak Bock Beer from Poland. There is a goat head on the label and possibly an inverted cross in a leaf. The description says "secret

Am I trying to get murdered in my sleep?

Most Bock has a goat on it. (Bock means 'goat')  Not sure about the inverted cross.  Probably just taking the goat/baphomet connection and running with it in an attempt to be 'edgy'.

Most Bock has a goat on it. (Bock means 'goat')  Not sure about the inverted cross.  Probably just taking the goat/baphomet connection and running with it in an attempt to be 'edgy'.

From wikipedia:

The style known now as bock was a dark, malty, lightly hopped ale first brewed in the 14th century by German brewers in the Hanseatic town of Einbeck.[2] The style from Einbeck was later adopted by Munich brewers in the 17th century and adapted to the new lager style of brewing. Due to their Bavarian accent, citizens of Munich pronounced "Einbeck" as "ein Bock" ("a billy goat"), and thus the beer became known as "bock". To this day, as a visual pun, a goat often appears on bock labels.

The more you know.

2 legit 2 quit

I immediately thought of a goat eating hay, saying, "HAY HAAAAAAY" - but I haven't a clue how to make gif's, sooooooo......

I somewhat grew up on SpaceGhost, and Brak was my fav.  "DON'T TOUCH ME"   :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic