Would have been much better if you said you recorded them.. such an amazing night. Bleed America followed by an incredibly solid encore. (Lucky Denver Mint was my first/is my favorite JEW song)

YES the surprise BA show.  Also I'm a liar.  I photographed them in Feb 2011, not June 2011 =P  @ HOB AC.  Idk how I got the two crossed, lol.

YES the surprise BA show.  Also I'm a liar.  I photographed them in Feb 2011, not June 2011 =P  @ HOB AC.  Idk how I got the two crossed, lol.

Also a great show, the lights were awesome! I was right at the soundboard watching the girl as well as the show, she did a fantastic job

Going to see Springsteen in Columbus in April. Sooooo excited to see the Boss

Heard on the radio the other day that Springsteen has teamed up with Tom Morello.  This is very intriguing to me.  This is the only news article I could find to pull up here at work.

http://www.internationalpolicydigest.org/2014/02/16/springsteens-high-hopes/

Damn, I want to see him so bad!  I think he's the last really big artist I want to see.

Bruce is high on my list. I will be seeing him the next time he comes around here.

Awesome. I'd love to see him.

This will be my second time seeing him. I saw him 2 years ago when he was on his Wrecking Ball Tour. I'm going with my bro, stepmother and father. Definitely pay the high price to see him. You get your money's worth for sure. I've been seeing his setlists in Australia and he's been playing albums in their entirety. We're the second section away from the stage in row T. It'll be insane

Heard on the radio the other day that Springsteen has teamed up with Tom Morello.  This is very intriguing to me.  This is the only news article I could find to pull up here at work.

http://www.internationalpolicydigest.org/2014/02/16/springsteens-high-hopes/

I knew that he was on the new album he released (Pitchfork bashed it in their review on it). I haven't heard it yet, but I spun Wrecking Ball the other day and that's a really great album

Yesterday on our way to NYC, we stopped for breakfast and when we went to leave I noticed a nice bubble on my front passenger side tire. :(  It would happen right after I withdrew the $600 I've been saving for 2 years for my tattoo.  We had to turn around and switch cars.

So after NY, I took my mom's car home and we left my boyfriend's car at the body shop down the road from my parents' house.  My mom took my brother's EMT Captain truck to work today while my boyfriend took my car to the shop where he picked up his car from the parking lot.  I have to leave work and go back to my parents house to drop off my mom's car and to pick mine up.  The ultimate fire drill.

I'm scared to know how much this is going to cost me.  I have literally $0 from these stupid snow storms and paying my normal bills.

Went to go pick up lunch and my car is stuck.

The only parking place left was an ice patch.  Now my ice has melted the patch my tires are on and my car seems to be stuck.  Tried pushing but that didn't work.  I'll google around trying to find a solution to the dumbest fucking car being stuck reason ever.

Went to go pick up lunch and my car is stuck.

The only parking place left was an ice patch.  Now my ice has melted the patch my tires are on and my car seems to be stuck.  Tried pushing but that didn't work.  I'll google around trying to find a solution to the dumbest fucking car being stuck reason ever.

Haha! This happened to my mom's car before. We just salted around the tire and had to wait it out. 

Haha! This happened to my mom's car before. We just salted around the tire and had to wait it out. 

That is what i ended up having to do.  Tried the floormat trick right away and got no where.  The salt worked pretty quickly.  The tire was in about 3 inches of ice.  Hate that my apartment doesn't have assigned parking.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic