I had the positive vibe flow all day despite my stomach tearing itself to shreds...and then my family kept telling me that I'm being "over dramatic" and to "suck it up."

Neither my mom, sister, or brother have ever cut out red meat. Therefore they do not know how BAD it hurts if you eat it. 

I feel awful.

I had the positive vibe flow all day despite my stomach tearing itself to shreds...and then my family kept telling me that I'm being "over dramatic" and to "suck it up."

Neither my mom, sister, or brother have ever cut out red meat. Therefore they do not know how BAD it hurts if you eat it. 

I feel awful.

I would not wish that on anyone. Feel better.

Still, this is funny:

SelfPity.jpg

I feel awful.

I had a friend visit from out of town and I try not to be so picky when it comes to food when people visit.  First time I ate so much meat after cutting most of it out and I just felt like shittttt.

Feel better booboo.

I feel awful.

Maybe if you poop, you will feel better. Not gonna lie,  I do kinda find it hard to believe that 1 hot dog can make you feel that bad for two days. I was vegetarian for over 6 months then splurged on a double cheeseburger and I didn't experience any pains that bad. There might actually be something wrong...

Maybe if you poop, you will feel better. Not gonna lie,  I do kinda find it hard to believe that 1 hot dog can make you feel that bad for two days. I was vegetarian for over 6 months then splurged on a double cheeseburger and I didn't experience any pains that bad. There might actually be something wrong...

I'm kind of confused about it as well. It hasn't lasted a full two days, the pain didn't start immediately. It hit me later that night. It's the only thing it could really be from though, so I'm not so sure.

I looked it up online and it seems fairly common, but isn't always experienced. 

They do say that it can cause an ulcer though and that's sort of what this feels like.

I was a dumb ass and ate wings last night, I have no problem eating spicy foods or chicken...but it might have irritated my stomach more and now I'm suffering.

I'm kind of confused about it as well. It hasn't lasted a full two days, the pain didn't start immediately. It hit me later that night. It's the only thing it could really be from though, so I'm not so sure.

I looked it up online and it seems fairly common, but isn't always experienced. 

They do say that it can cause an ulcer though and that's sort of what this feels like.

I was a dumb ass and ate wings last night, I have no problem eating spicy foods or chicken...but it might have irritated my stomach more and now I'm suffering.

Definitely. Eating greasy or spicy foods will only make it worse. Just try to relax, drink lots of water and no dairy products or sugary foods until it flushes itself out. Really hope you feel better though. 

Definitely. Eating greasy or spicy foods will only make it worse. Just try to relax, drink lots of water and no dairy products or sugary foods until it flushes itself out. Really hope you feel better though. 

I've been living on toast and herbal teas! 

Thank you, I appreciate it<3

your stomach has to get used to breaking down the meat. thats all thats happening. meat can sit in the stomach for a LOOONG time...but the pain should subside in a bit.

Yeah, I know that. But it's been bothering me for awhile now and everyone just keeps telling me i'm being dramatic, which pisses me off haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic