brb, taking the original star wars trilogy over to logan's to watch.

Ughhhhhhhhh.

I have interest in seeing BTTF, it just hasn't happened. 

I have like 0 interest in seeing Star Wars. I get the references and know a decent amount of it. For whatever reason, it just never appealed to me. 

I do accept that one day, I might be in a relationship with a boy who is very into Star Wars and I will have to watch it. 

But in exchange, he will have to learn every lyric to Marina and the Diamonds b-sides. 

EDIT: But A-money is welcome at my house anytime, especially if donuts are involved.

One day I was at this fundraising party in NYC. I was brooding off on a couch in a Holden-esque moment of thinking everyone in the room were phonies. This older lady asks to sit next to me and without looking up I say please. When she sits I look over and it's Rue Mcclanahan. We spent the next hour chatting about life and animals in particular. She couldn't have been any damn cooler, such a sweetheart. I thought we had a nice bonding time talking about chimpanzees and whatnot that I almost asked for her number. One of life's regrets that I didn't I suppose. 

Legend!

One day I was at this fundraising party in NYC. I was brooding off on a couch in a Holden-esque moment of thinking everyone in the room were phonies. This older lady asks to sit next to me and without looking up I say please. When she sits I look over and it's Rue Mcclanahan. We spent the next hour chatting about life and animals in particular. She couldn't have been any damn cooler, such a sweetheart. I thought we had a nice bonding time talking about chimpanzees and whatnot that I almost asked for her number. One of life's regrets that I didn't I suppose. 

this is amazing.

i probably would have died and/or made a fool of myself in some way.

OH MY GOD

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/search/?search=star+wars&sitesearch=rt

how in the world does episode 3 have a higher rating on RT than ROTJ?!

note: if you bring up ewoks in any negative capacity, i will end you.

Ewoks are fucking awesome!  And i believe the score is that way because they were reviewed at different times.  ROTJ could have been better, but to me was a great flick.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/search/?search=star+wars&sitesearch=rt

how in the world does episode 3 have a higher rating on RT than ROTJ?!

note: if you bring up ewoks in any negative capacity, i will end you.

worst part of the new jedi is when lucas stuck in hayden christensen. fuck that guy

THE WORST.

my girlfriend has never watched the star wars trilogy (the one that matters) and now if we watch it i have to explain to her who the idiot is with the creepy stare.

That part bothers everyone, but not me.  I understand the reason for it, to associate it with the newer films.  But I guess it's a peeve to most people.

it doesn't make any sense. yoda and obi wan look like they do when they died....so why does he look like he does when he was young?

it doesn't make any sense. yoda and obi wan look like they do when they died....so why does he look like he does when he was young?

I think just because of the throwback to the newer movies.  The movies are mainly targeted at kids, and some kids just wouldn't understand without Hayden there.  I'm not saying it was the right decision, it just doesn't bother me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic