If you are referring to the Supreme Skate Brand my office is upstairs from it. Anyone ever see the lines they get for people wanting to buy sneakers? It's insane. People fly in from Japan sometimes to camp overnight then they get a line 1000 people long that winds around the block and up to Houston St. For Sneakers? I'm thinking there is a Converse store over on Broadway, you should go there. But they want to spend 200 or 300 a pop on these new kicks. Crowd gets rowdy too. Kids love sneakers. 

But you are probably talking about a different Supreme.

SOMEBODY'S ALWAYS RUINING MY MOMENTS WITH HOMEGIRL AND BEING A TEEN SUCKS BECUASE YOU NEVER GET ALONE TIME MY YOUR S/O AND WHEN YOU DO YOU HAVE TO BE SKETCHY AND EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE FUCKING AND IT'S LIKE NO WE'RE NOT FUCKING WE'RE TOO SHY TO FUCKING KISS I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER WITHOUT YOUR ASS HOVERING OVER MEEE :(((

SOMEBODY'S ALWAYS RUINING MY MOMENTS WITH HOMEGIRL AND BEING A TEEN SUCKS BECUASE YOU NEVER GET ALONE TIME MY YOUR S/O AND WHEN YOU DO YOU HAVE TO BE SKETCHY AND EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE FUCKING

im going to name this personality of yours..."chantel"

So my dog went to the vet today to have 2 teeth removed, turns out she had a massive infection and had to have 12 teeth removed. We brush her teeth weekly, and it still happened. She has an infection in her mouth and is on tons of meds and has to wear a cone and live in her kennel for 2 weeks. I love this dog way too much for my own good so now I feel like shit and have to study for an econ midterm tomorrow and write an essay. Uggghhhh. Sorry, just had to rant to someone.

SOMEBODY'S ALWAYS RUINING MY MOMENTS WITH HOMEGIRL AND BEING A TEEN SUCKS BECUASE YOU NEVER GET ALONE TIME MY YOUR S/O AND WHEN YOU DO YOU HAVE TO BE SKETCHY AND EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE FUCKING AND IT'S LIKE NO WE'RE NOT FUCKING WE'RE TOO SHY TO FUCKING KISS I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER WITHOUT YOUR ASS HOVERING OVER MEEE :(((

Just kiss the girl Eric. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic