SOMEBODY'S ALWAYS RUINING MY MOMENTS WITH HOMEGIRL AND BEING A TEEN SUCKS BECUASE YOU NEVER GET ALONE TIME MY YOUR S/O AND WHEN YOU DO YOU HAVE TO BE SKETCHY AND EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE FUCKING AND IT'S LIKE NO WE'RE NOT FUCKING WE'RE TOO SHY TO FUCKING KISS I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER WITHOUT YOUR ASS HOVERING OVER MEEE :(((

Just kiss the girl Eric. 

giphy.gif

The paper I'm writing right now is about my philosophy of helping as it relates to psychology. Holy shit this is the hardest paper I have ever written. 7 years studying psychology and its so hard to put into words. My damn research was easier than this paper and that was 100+ pages

IT'S NOT THAT EASY WE BOTH JUST LOOK AWAY LAUGHING WHEN WE TRY WE'RE SO LAME.

Will you put your name back to TeenageEric? For like a throwback?

Confession: every girl I've ever been with asked me out. I have a hideous fear of rejection. I never want to be divorced cause I never want to date again.

Anyone ever see a photo that really hits them hard and makes them feel like a child again? I'm not a super nostalgic person but my mom recently found a slide of my great grandfathers cottage (lake hose for the americans) and holy shit it made me feel 5 years old again. I used to spend the majority of my summers up there and my great grandfather taught me to fish and play solitaire. Seeing that photo just took me way back and its a weird feeling for me. He passed away when I was five and I've been thinking about him a lot recently because his was the last funeral I was at until last thursday. Sorry for the rambling.

TLDR, I saw a photo that hit me in all the feels and its strange

Edit: Now with the photo in question

fl8y7Qa.jpg

Anyone ever see a photo that really hits them hard and makes them feel like a child again? I'm not a super nostalgic person but my mom recently found a slide of my great grandfathers cottage (lake hose for the americans) and holy shit it made me feel 5 years old again. I used to spend the majority of my summers up there and my great grandfather taught me to fish and play solitaire. Seeing that photo just took me way back and its a weird feeling for me. He passed away when I was five and I've been thinking about him a lot recently because his was the last funeral I was at until last thursday. Sorry for the rambling.

TLDR, I saw a photo that hit me in all the feels and its strange

Edit: Now with the photo in question

fl8y7Qa.jpg

that place looks fucking awesome.

Confession: every girl I've ever been with asked me out. I have a hideous fear of rejection. I never want to be divorced cause I never want to date again.

It was the same with me until my current girlfriend. This was really the first time that I ever felt like I had to ask her before anyone else had a chance to. Didn't want to miss the opportunity for something great.

Confession: every girl I've ever been with asked me out. I have a hideous fear of rejection.

I have the same exact fear of rejection.  The only girl I've dated, it got to the point where she said she wanted to date so then I finally got the courage to ask her.  But it wasn't until I knew she wouldn't say no.

So, all you guys are telling me that maybe I'm not unappealing and the real reason I've never been asked on (or been out on a date) is because all ya'll are chickens?

I actually have a significant anxiety disorder that I've had to overcome. But yeah, it's likely that you've run into bunch of losers along the way.  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic