I apparently can't multitask. I was walking down the street and took a sip of coffee that poured down the front of me. I'm literally a hot mess.

This is why I only will only drink iced coffee if I know I'm going to be walking. Straws are very important if I do not want to smell like my latte by the end of the day.

I generally don't like hot coffee anyway.

1. Wake up - DONE

2. Check Madden sales. - DONE

3. Go to the bank and get a cashier's check. - PENDING

4. Use above cashier's check to pay rent. - PENDING

5. Get some lunch. - PENDING

6. Make Logan voodoo doll - PENDING

I want to skip Less Than Jake tonight and instead see The Lone Bellow (for the 3rd night straight) again, but it is sold out and I am not having any luck finding a ticket as of yet. The band just retweeted my tweet (I hate twitter, but that was awesome of the band) so hopefully that helps!

i feel guilty getting the chipotle, you can give it to someone else if you want!! :unsure:

Don't feel guilty...you won!

Marina-and-the-Diamonds-gifs-marina-and-

tumblr_moijs53zAI1s1iow8o1_500.gif

Well what else I am supposed to do with a lock of hair that isn't creepy?

I like the idea of cremation with spreading in personally significant places. I also get the desire for people to have a place to gather to mourn so I want a bench donated on the NJ Boardwalk in my name. I really don't want people keeping my ashes on their mantle though.

Why couldn't they gather to mourn at the personally significant place is what I don't understand.  Especially if it's someplace beautiful. I get the not wanting to be on someone's mantel.  We sell these necklaces that you can fill with a little bit of cremated remains and people seem to really like those because they can scatter most of their loved one but keep just a bit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic