It's homegrown festival in Duluth this week. For the next 8 days its shows every night everywhere in town. 150 bands I believe. Best week to live here.

With all of the music that's coming out of Philadelphia and surrounding areas, I'm surprised we don't have anything that involved here annually.  We've got tons of venues too, there's no excuse for it.

With all of the music that's coming out of Philadelphia and surrounding areas, I'm surprised we don't have anything that involved here annually. We've got tons of venues too, there's no excuse for it.

Yeah man, we played with some super dope bands from Philly last summer at Ortliebs. Mohican and Abilities. Both incredibly rad.

Today everyone was discussing the trip to Chicago. A friend was talking about how Chicago is known for their Cheesesteaks, and that they are better than Philly's. Can anyone back up this claim?

Honestly it all comes down to the roll, if they have good italian style bread there, then it will be good.  I've had some HORRIBLE cheesesteaks in Philly because the bread absolutely sucked.  Then again, I've had some really good ones too.  I'd have to see a picture of the cheesesteak they're putting out to make a call haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic