I ended up with two copies of Pneuma and had them for the longest time without realizing it was sought after. I'll try and love it tomorrow.

I have a green copy that I bought years ago from CYLS, and it skips like a mother fucker, which sucks. That, along with it being signed from when I saw the band means I will never sell it. Really wish 8105 was playable though.

I'm halfway through Pneuma and I really like it, but it still doesn't get close to Foreword so far.

Edit: Actually Sol Solis just came close.

Wait...you've never listened to it?

Pneuma>>>>>Foreword>Moving Mountains>Waves

I'm pretty sure I've posted my cover of Sol Solis in here before. Such a great song. It's one of those ones where I don't understand when people don't like it .

Wait...you've never listened to it?

Pneuma>>>>>Foreword>Moving Mountains>Waves

I'm pretty sure I've posted my cover of Sol Solis in here before. Such a great song. It's one of those ones where I don't understand when people don't like it .

I haven't listened to it since I got it like 4 years ago or whatever. I've probably heard it like 10 times.

Oh and the new Brave Bird pre-order is dropping tomorrow I am excited.

Haha, yup.  It sat around forever.  Same deal with me and What It Takes to Move Forward. 

One Christmas Eve almost 4 years ago I had no job but had just gotten an American Express gift card from a relative. CYLS was doing an Xmas eve sale so I put  What it Takes to Move Forward in my cart. Then The Saddest Landscape put up their discography 2xLP record release show /100 variant. Only had enough money for one and I couldn't decide. It took me a minute, but I chose WITTMF. By then the last of the pink copies had sold out so I thought "I'll just pick up the gray some time soon."

Still mad at myself.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic