That is EXACTLY the mentality I have towards her. She only would talk to me about herself or things involving her. I asked her for help with some personal issues and she never cared. But in her email she said "this friendship meant the world to me. i was there for you whenever you needed me. always."

Yeah, ok.

My ex friend was exactly like that. She complained that I deleted her off Instagram but she got married recently without even telling me. We live 5 minutes from each other so I don't even know what the problem is. I was just her crutch until she found someone better to talk to.

I have better friends who actually care about me so I'm not as upset as I should be. I think you'll feel much better once this thing clears and she leaves you alone. You've always been a really good egg on here and you deserve good people to be around.

My ex friend was exactly like that. She complained that I deleted her off Instagram but she got married recently without even telling me. We live 5 minutes from each other so I don't even know what the problem is. I was just her crutch until she found someone better to talk to.

I have better friends who actually care about me so I'm not as upset as I should be. I think you'll feel much better once this thing clears and she leaves you alone. You've always been a really good egg on here and you deserve good people to be around.

I'm semi-ashamed to say I've never had a fried oreo, snickers or really anything beyond chicken :(

I worked in restaurants for about 10  years, I've fried about everything.  Fried twinkies covered in pancake batter is a good one.  Also, fried pizza tastes almost exactly like a pizza hot pocket.

There was a bar down here that served it with a spicy mayo type sauce. Sooooo good but alas they closed

I'd try anything if spicy mayo is involved

I worked in restaurants for about 10  years, I've fried about everything.  Fried twinkies covered in pancake batter is a good one.  Also, fried pizza tastes almost exactly like a pizza hot pocket.

Damn, you guys iz making me hunggy!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic