Wow. I've seen a few too, it's unsettling every time. I've seen a person shot dead in the street, which is even more unpleasant.

I felt sick afterward. Where I used to live, I've seen people get stabbed and driven past a gsw victim, but never been this close. It was fucked up. The way he was laying was so unnatural. Like he died and then fell :(

Shit

Every teenager ever thinks theyre smart/cultured/mature/whatever for their age. It's a direct symptom of being a dumb teenager.

Like if I could read my old xanga I would probably literally die from embarrassment. Just drop dead.

I have read my old xanga. It was a bad decision.

Everyone I'm thinking of trying something new fashion wise. Yay or nay on the Seersucker suit?

image_zpsae2beac7.jpg

YES. (Mostly because I too just purchased one, and I don't look nearly half as good as you do in yours. Wore it to my sister's wedding reception!)

I also couldn't find a good tie like that to go along with mine, so I went the bowtie route.

Diggin' it.

Thanks!!!

YES. (Mostly because I too just purchased one, and I don't look nearly half as good as you do in yours. Wore it to my sister's wedding reception!)

I also couldn't find a good tie like that to go along with mine, so I went the bowtie route.

I wanted to go the bow tie route but I can't find anything to go with it!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic