I saw Rob Zombie play with Ozzy Osbourne and Mudvayne back in like 2001. In 2000 I saw Limp Bizkit. Godsmack opened that show and then I saw them a couple months later with Deftones.

What I'm saying is I used to listen to really shitty music but I'm sure as shit not going to pick it up on vinyl if someone presses it. Except for Deftones, I'd probably buy White Pony.

I saw Rob Zombie play with Ozzy Osbourne and Mudvayne back in like 2001. In 2000 I saw Limp Bizkit. Godsmack opened that show and then I saw them a couple months later with Deftones.

What I'm saying is I used to listen to really shitty music but I'm sure as shit not going to pick it up on vinyl if someone presses it. Except for Deftones, I'd probably buy White Pony.

Top tier post. Relatable.

Hey now. Our food is good. Jussayin. Sometimes we even have ice cream for first class specifically made just for us by a local creamery. 

Spoiler alert: I've never flown haha.  I was going to go to California this summer but didn't.  What airline are you?  Maybe if you're flying out of Philly to somewhere cool I'll be on a flight and we'll BS about vinyl.

My mom works for american airlines... all we get in first class is a cheese plate, but like I choose to get that but there's definitely no ice cream

Well. If it's any consolation, main cabin doesn't get any complimentary snacks. You have to buy them. But we have pretty reasonably priced foods. But our business class and first class get whatever they want, pretty much. 

Well. If it's any consolation, main cabin doesn't get any complimentary snacks. You have to buy them. But we have pretty reasonably priced foods. But our business class and first class get whatever they want, pretty much. 

When the class war starts this post will be used to fan the flames.

Spoiler alert: I've never flown haha.  I was going to go to California this summer but didn't.  What airline are you?  Maybe if you're flying out of Philly to somewhere cool I'll be on a flight and we'll BS about vinyl.

I fly with Virgin America. It's weird posting that on a public forum.

I love Philly. But we are temporary stopping service there in Oct - ?  :(

Yay. I am glad that Logan wasn't here. That would have been super awkward for her.

Anyway!

She will end up seeing it eventually...if she reads all these posts (I hope she doesn't).

I fly with Virgin America. It's weird posting that on a public forum.

I love Philly. But we are temporary stopping service there in Oct - ? :(

Damn I have to hurry my ass up then haha. I'll have to take vacation sometime and go somewhere. Gotta do something meaningful. I haven't taken vacation in 4 or 5 years. I am considering San Diego.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic