Open then and spin them, otherwise, one of these days you're going to drop one and just totally fuck the corners up on it and you'll be all like " :mellow: "

That is hilarious! Last night Like Clockwork slipped out of my hands and hit the floor. I was literally like, "FUCK!" Looked at the corners instantly, all was fine. It fell on a pillow that I am assuming God put there, because he know my ass be clumsy. I only boggle selling because I have been diving deep in to the doom/stoner genre. I have my eye on some prized Uncle Acid variants, Electric Wizard, and Naam. Speaking of my man, you got any suggestions based off those bands? I really love the peacefulness of Uncle Acid the most.

Some lady tried to cougar me today. Am I the only one not into milfs at all?

It would have to be the right milf. I mainly see the desperation, and it is a huge turn off.

Nah, at this point if they're old enough to cougar me, they're more like g-milfs, so I'd pass on that too.

That's the truth. I sometimes forget I am married, with a child. So technically I have tender loving relations with a milf all the time. So I reached GMilf status now, buhhhhh.

That is hilarious! Last night Like Clockwork slipped out of my hands and hit the floor. I was literally like, "FUCK!" Looked at the corners instantly, all was fine. It fell on a pillow that I am assuming God put there, because he know my ass be clumsy. I only boggle selling because I have been diving deep in to the doom/stoner genre. I have my eye on some prized Uncle Acid variants, Electric Wizard, and Naam. Speaking of my man, you got any suggestions based off those bands? I really love the peacefulness of Uncle Acid the most.

Yeah dude, you're really into Uncle Acid, which, honestly I'm not super into I don't know what it is. I think maybe I'm not into the vocals?

But as far as E. Wizard, I'd hold out until We Live and Let Us Prey get re-pressed this year. All their other stuff has been re-pressed pretty recently and can be had at reasonable prices too.

If you don't have any Sleep stuff yet, get Dopesmoker, it's always being re-pressed (still waiting on Holy Mountain to get re-pressed).

Om (two of the dudes from Sleep) is stellar, order their first two albums from Holy Mountain records, they're very cheap. uhhhhh I don't think Dawnbringer really falls too much in that genre, but they're great.

Summoner...

Seems like you might like the new Earth album that just went up for preorder yesterday.

Yeah dude, you're really into Uncle Acid, which, honestly I'm not super into I don't know what it is. I think maybe I'm not into the vocals?

But as far as E. Wizard, I'd hold out until We Live and Let Us Prey get re-pressed this year. All their other stuff has been re-pressed pretty recently and can be had at reasonable prices too.

If you don't have any Sleep stuff yet, get Dopesmoker, it's always being re-pressed (still waiting on Holy Mountain to get re-pressed).

Om (two of the dudes from Sleep) is stellar, order their first two albums from Holy Mountain records, they're very cheap. uhhhhh I don't think Dawnbringer really falls too much in that genre, but they're great.

Summoner...

Seems like you might like the new Earth album that just went up for preorder yesterday.

I do love Sleep and Earth! I only get a little bored with it because the lack of singing. The music is phenomenal though. I like Summoner too, I think I might order some Summoner for the record store, and just put it aside for myself :-)

edit: Uncle Acid gets me with the music really, but I absolutely love the vocals.

I do love Sleep and Earth! I only get a little bored with it because the lack of singing. The music is phenomenal though. I like Summoner too, I think I might order some Summoner for the record store, and just put it aside for myself :-)

edit: Uncle Acid gets me with the music really, but I absolutely love the vocals.

The new Earth album has some songs with vocals ;)

Also, not stoner/doom, but Huntress is a kick-ass female fronted metal band. Their first album is NUTS not so sure about Starbound Beast yet, but I'm sure I'll be sold on it soon enough.

Oh man guys my lady made some shrimp and grits! Loving a southern girl has it's advantages.

1F3487A7-0721-478B-970F-93BD6CBC9B9D_zps

Uh. Yum!

^^ shrimp and gravy? I might have to try it.

Is it a problem that all I ever want is Rita's Italian Ice?

RITAAAAAAA'S!!! That place is awesome. Every time we get back to visit wifey's fam she goes crazy about going to Rita's. I'll admit, I get super excited as well! :P

Yesss. I'm glad I'm not alone in the italian ice love. Their Alex's Lemonade flavor is my weakness. I'm a fan of clean flavors like that. Alex's Lemonade with Strawberry Custard is pretty much my favorite thing to ingest. 

I think the lemonade one is the only one I've had! with the vanilla custard on it? It's been a while.

I think the lemonade one is the only one I've had! with the vanilla custard on it? It's been a while.

Yeah, that's the standard gelati custard and actually that's exactly what I had yesterday when I went. Try it with strawberry custard next time if they have it; you will not be sorry. Strawberry Lemonade.

I really want to go back tonight but I don't wanna be that guy. 

I want some Italian Ice now. Thanks Pebbles. Also, congrats on the new job!

Thanks  :D

Waiting on a few things to fall into place before I shoot you your next package. It may or may not contain freeze-dried italian ice.

edit: No, not freeze dried, that'd be strange. Maybe I'll just send a picture of italian ice instead.

Don't ever care about the value of your records. Open them, read the inserts, appreciate the artwork, play the damn record.

Don't waste your breath...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic