If there's any leftovers from you, randy or horror I'd also be interested depending what he's got. :wub:

I'll do a multiple recipient conversation, and we will make it first come first serve. Could be a while until he remembers though. I'll keep pestering him. The guy kind of hates me, because my wife worked there for years and he is a little in love with her. He does give me sweet record deals though. Those three Queens records can go for 40-50 a piece for those pressings. I got them all for 60, and he let me pay in thirds haha. I think he wants to like me, but his heart won't let him. He just says dick things to other people about me, like I am not a good sales person and stuff, even though I always make my quota and then some.

Yayyyyyy! Thanks Joto!

Hey, happy to do it! I am quite fond of you guys! As much as you can like internet folk you've never met!

I'll do a multiple recipient conversation, and we will make it first come first serve. Could be a while until he remembers though. I'll keep pestering him. The guy kind of hates me, because my wife worked there for years and he is a little in love with her. He does give me sweet record deals though. Those three Queens records can go for 40-50 a piece for those pressings. I got them all for 60, and he let me pay in thirds haha. I think he wants to like me, but his heart won't let him. He just says dick things to other people about me, like I am not a good sales person and stuff, even though I always make my quota and then some.

Hey, happy to do it! I am quite fond of you guys! As much as you can like internet folk you've never met!

Nice!  I'll wait to hear from you then.  And thanks!

Sounds good man, appreciate it! And I'm sure you're wife's better off with you than him :D

I hope you bought this one

vest1.jpg

I would be ashamed of myself if I did not make it aware that I possess a jean jacket vest much like this, except I cut the sleeves off my self because that is rock! The front has buttons, the back has a huge back patch. I banged my head for hundreds of hours in this vest.

Sounds good man, appreciate it! And I'm sure you're wife's better off with you than him :D

He is a cool guy when it comes to his interests, but  he is not much to look at. He also has this wound on his foot that never heals and smells straight up wretched when in close proximity. The other day another employee and I were google searching and when we typed in the letter "T" thigh acne came up. We were all pretty sure it was him, based off of the other people we work with haha.

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there, but I'm thankful for the Paramore Zay Zay thread, all the cat gifs make me laugh and forget about having a shitty day at work.  :D

Hell yes! love that thread

Ugh.... the only thing bad about this being the last day of the work week is I have NO motivation today :(

We talk a lot of calls from users needing tech support help as it is our job description and there is a this bitch on my team who puts her headphones while we have calls coming in. And when she doesn't have her headphones in she will just totally ignore phone calls and giving more work to the rest of us. I'm all for working hard and getting shit done, but not when some asshole I work with is creating more work for me because they are too lazy to do their fucking job.......

/rant (I feel slightly better).

ordinarily I would be dumbfounded by the fact that the manager does nothing about her, but considering what you have said, this sounds about right...

jesus that sucks.

ordinarily I would be dumbfounded by the fact that the manager does nothing about her, but considering what you have said, this sounds about right...

jesus that sucks.

Yea, it's bad, but something HAS to happen sooner or later.  I'm not a narc, but I'm seriously considering saying something.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic