Also.

My job requires that I paint my nails. Dafaq? I hate this rule. One time I told one of my friends that if he ever saw me get fake nails to kick me in the ovaries.

SO. I found a loophole. It is apparently ok to just paint my nails with clear polish.

It's awesome. I may have creepily shiny nails, but at least if they chip nobody can really notice. I win.

oh sure just rub it in my face

No, rubbing it in your face would be more like: I get to have pizza whenever I want.

Haha, true! If it makes you feel any better, I usually stick to a mostly paleo diet anyway. If I feel like having bread or something, I do anyway, but most days I don't.

Haha, true! If it makes you feel any better, I usually stick to a mostly paleo diet anyway. If I feel like having bread or something, I do anyway, but most days I don't.

Yea, I've been eating healthy 6 days a week and eating pizza, or a burger, or something once a week and the pounds are coming off!   :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic