Am I alone in being kinda upset at kids crowd surfing for no reason?  I see far too many people just going up just to go up, kicking people in the head and just making things less pleasant for those around you.  I understand going up for a lyric or something like that or getting on stage for a mosh riff or something, but the whole nature of things is changing, as kids are trying to make it into pictures or take selfies on stage, which really infuriated me.  You're at a show, enjoy it.

I wanted one in the worst way because red is one of my favorite colors.  I've had the 20gb iPod photo which broke skateboarding, an 80gb silver one which just randomly failed and a 160gb which failed then randomly started working again.  Some songs don't work, but I'll take it.  Oh and I randomly picked one of the 3rd gen shuffles because I had a best buy gift card and nothing better to spend it on.

welcome_shuffle3gen.jpg

No buttons, it sucks.

No buttons? How does that even work?

I can not bring myself to buy that Hellbilly Deluxe from Enjoy the Ride Records. I keep thinking I love that record, but it might just be nostalgic. With that being said, do I really need to order Chopping Mall from Waxworks? Not like it's sold out or anything.

Don't support that shitty "label" ETR please. I hate them lol

Trailer Trash is hands down the best MM song.

Holy fuck am I getting impatient waiting for their first two albums to get pressed

Yes, and yes.  They also didn't play Teeth Like God's Shoeshine or Edit the Sad Parts, which was kind of expected.  Aaaand of course they didn't play Bankrupt on Selling.  I knew they wouldn't, but I was still hopeful. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic