Yea, I've been eating healthy 6 days a week and eating pizza, or a burger, or something once a week and the pounds are coming off!   :D

Right?! I'll have to weigh in again tonight, but at the beginning of the week I'd lost 5 of my 10 lb goal! I may even go a little bit lower, but then I have to start working out again to get some tone back and I'll feel reeeeeeally good about myself!

Right?! I'll have to weigh in again tonight, but at the beginning of the week I'd lost 5 of my 10 lb goal! I may even go a little bit lower, but then I have to start working out again to get some tone back and I'll feel reeeeeeally good about myself!

Congrats! I'm down almost 10 of the 30 that I wanted to do.  Another 5 to go before I start to feel really good about it.

....... You guys inspire me.

I live off of burritos. I think I have a problem. I was just googling "Breakfast burritos all day SF"

I love burritos. There's a hole in the wall Mexican place by my house where I can get a breakfast burrito like the size of my forearm for $4. I'd eat one every day if I could.

....... You guys inspire me.

I live off of burritos. I think I have a problem. I was just googling "Breakfast burritos all day SF"

Hahaha, that's the kind of shit I feel like I'd totally google! :P

Sometimes when I don't want to make anything and I don't know what I want, I just google "what's for dinner, portland?"

Congrats! I'm down almost 10 of the 30 that I wanted to do.  Another 5 to go before I start to feel really good about it.

Awesome! Congrats!

I love burritos. There's a hole in the wall Mexican place by my house where I can get a breakfast burrito like the size of my forearm for $4. I'd eat one every day if I could.

:wub: 

That sounds amazing. Does it have chorizo and potatoes!? GAHHH. I live in the wrong part of the city. I need to live in the Mission so I can eat burritos everyday.

Hahaha, that's the kind of shit I feel like I'd totally google! :P

Sometimes when I don't want to make anything and I don't know what I want, I just google "what's for dinner, portland?"

Shhhhhh. Stop being cool. If I could live in a different city, I would probably pick portland. ALL THE FOOD TRUCKS. Also Waffle Window. 

Yep, and they're open 24 hours. I've had a lot of 1 am post-concert burritos there.

I have a place around the corner from me that I like a lot, but they don't have breakfast. :( Which isn't ok.

Waffle Windowwwwwwww! So good. The one on Alberta is like... a mile and a half from me :)

Ahhh. When my friend and I visit Portland, we always hit up Waffle Window. The funny thing is last time we were there, we totally stayed at a AirBnB in the NE but we went all the way to SE Hawthorne because we didn't know. But we also like that record shop over there, so it was worth it.

How do people start this?! I have no fat on me at all but clearly very unfit!

Start slow and build your way up.  I knew plenty of skinny people that eat terrible (not saying that you do) and never gain a pound, but are extremely out of fit whenever we do something simple like toss a football around.

I have a place around the corner from me that I like a lot, but they don't have breakfast. :( Which isn't ok.

Ahhh. When my friend and I visit Portland, we always hit up Waffle Window. The funny thing is last time we were there, we totally stayed at a AirBnB in the NE but we went all the way to SE Hawthorne because we didn't know. But we also like that record shop over there, so it was worth it.

You should go to Mississippi Records next time, that's also in N. Portland, right on the edge of NE.

Start slow and build your way up.  I knew plenty of skinny people that eat terrible (not saying that you do) and never gain a pound, but are extremely out of fit whenever we do something simple like toss a football around.

That's exactly me. Been eating healthier for the last 2 months though so now starting the fitness side!

hahahahahaha.

This is me.

You should go to Mississippi Records next time, that's also in N. Portland, right on the edge of NE.

Definitely will. We hit up 2nd Ave and Jackpot last time. I will add Mississippi for next time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic