I got my first record delivered in a pizza box!!! It was a boxset so I was a little worried about how things would be packed but they put it in a pizza box which was then put inside a bigger box and surrounded by packing peanuts. So pretty good packaging but the pizza box made me laugh a lot. Lol.

If I'm making melonade (lemonade with blended watermelon), what kind of alcohol would mix well? I'm usually a beer drinker and I hate vodka. Would rum be good?

Some kind of fruity flavored rum... Sorry if this was already suggested! But that sounds like a good mix :)

I got my first record delivered in a pizza box!!! It was a boxset so I was a little worried about how things would be packed but they put it in a pizza box which was then put inside a bigger box and surrounded by packing peanuts. So pretty good packaging but the pizza box made me laugh a lot. Lol.

Have you seen the Spitalfield "Chicago Supreme" box set that is packaged in a pizza box?

180893607716.jpg

Well, now you have.

Have you seen the Spitalfield "Chicago Supreme" box set that is packaged in a pizza box?

180893607716.jpg

Well, now you have.

That's pretty sweet looking.

I hadn't heard about the new Mad Max until today.  I'll probably check it out when it comes out, but I've only seen the first one a long, long time ago.

As a chip vendor, I come across a lot of weird flavors. Cappuccino might be the weirdest!!

14585204888_68daa1c11b.jpg

New chips!! Mango salsa, cappuccino and bacon Mac and cheese. by boyoma, on Flickr

The mango salsa is the only one of those that I think sounds decent.  Are those prototypes or are they going to hit shelves?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic