After all the dinosaur talk, I started thinking about my grandparents. I did some googling and found an article about my grandpa and the train he built. He's the coolest.

http://www.ubmedia.biz/vernal/news/article_32607be6-fc14-5a95-aa29-667198c30c81.html?mode=story

Grandparents are so cool man. My grandpa is my favorite human, he knew how to text before I did.

hrm.....i'm tempted. I think I'd get tired of the character too quickly though.

Hey can anyone find me that tumblr post with the fruit on the gradients?

On second thought, maybe I'll do it and just post non-sequiturs that nobody gives a shit about. even understands most of the time.

On second thought, maybe I'll do it and just post non-sequiturs that nobody gives a shit about. even understands most of the time.

There is this photo set on tumblr with 3 fruits on gradients, the artist had prints for sale and I considered buy it the other night but I didn't and now I want it, but I can't find it I'm checking though my history with no luck. And I'm wondering if anyone else who has a tumblr has seen the post I'm talking about. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic