It's my Sunday and I'm just now awake at 11:00. Feels awesome considering I've been waking up at 3am for work.

Congrats on sleeping in!  After the long work week I had recently, I'm pretty sure I slept 16 hours in a 24 hour period.  Felt great to be rested.

It's far too early for my apartment to be as hot as it is.  Damn you, summer!

Congrats on sleeping in! After the long work week I had recently, I'm pretty sure I slept 16 hours in a 24 hour period. Felt great to be rested.

It's far too early for my apartment to be as hot as it is. Damn you, summer!

Soon we will be freezing!! Which I prefer. Much easier to bundle up than strip.

Thanks everyone! Nothing much on news today. No other abnormalities than the tiny issue on one of the vertebrae. Hopefully more news tomorrow with the genetics counsellor. They did say no other abnormalities though. On a side note, this issue has helped me spell abnormalities.

http://youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo

Thanks everyone! Nothing much on news today. No other abnormalities than the tiny issue on one of the vertebrae. Hopefully more news tomorrow with the genetics counsellor. They did say no other abnormalities though. On a side note, this issue has helped me spell abnormalities.

That's good news then! Try not to worry too much, I know it's hard but you'll be a complete wreck by the time the baby is here.

And don't lie, you know your phone has been autocorrecting to spell it right "abnormalities". (<---see, just like mine did)

Sending Positive vibes your way. Just one day at a time.

That's good news then! Try not to worry too much, I know it's hard but you'll be a complete wreck by the time the baby is here.

And don't lie, you know your phone has been autocorrecting to spell it right "abnormalities". (<---see, just like mine did)

Sending Positive vibes your way. Just one day at a time.

Yeah, but by the

Last time I at least remembered the "m"!

Praying for you and your lil baby, man!

Keep thinking positively! Sending good vibes! We go over the glucose test tomorrow and the anatomy scan next week. Nervous, but it helps me to think that if there was a serious issue then it would have been brought to our attention by now.

So, it's still pending the formal offer due to California being slow on some verifications, but... I'm being offered an incredible job out here! Finally going to be able to move out of my mom's so my gf and I can have our own place. Left South Carolina not knowing if this would work out how we hoped, but it is working and I'm ecstatic. Can't stop me now!

Keep thinking positively! Sending good vibes! We go over the glucose test tomorrow and the anatomy scan next week. Nervous, but it helps me to think that if there was a serious issue then it would have been brought to our attention by now.

So, it's still pending the formal offer due to California being slow on some verifications, but... I'm being offered an incredible job out here! Finally going to be able to move out of my mom's so my gf and I can have our own place. Left South Carolina not knowing if this would work out how we hoped, but it is working and I'm ecstatic. Can't stop me now!

Glucose test in 5 weeks. I'm glad the doctor has wi-fi haha. Like I was saying earlier, the doctor said no other abnormalities were reported. Typically if their is a serious issue with the spine there will be something else like the kidneys or the brain, or the fluid levels, Everything else was fine. Our doctor has a good way of putting us at ease.  Congrats on the job offer. I am still waiting to hear back from an in person interview from Regal's corporate offices. Suppose to fill the job at the end of this month. Hopefully with me.

Quick question. If I sell a sealed copy of a record to a record store, will I generally get at price value for it? I think used will probably sell back for less, especially if it's widely available? I'm probably wrong on that.

Actually jotorobo, you work at a record store, right? How is the pricing for buying from customers?

I've never done this before so I'm not sure. I have a duplicate sealed copy that I don't need and another album which I hate and never Listen to so these aren't really gems in my collection.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic