I'm gonna upvote you a whole bunch :(

Screw that, let's hammer this schmo with downvotes! Just kidding, who puts that much effort into downvotes, really?  I give out a lot of upvotes, but tend to keep downvotes to a minimum.

This almost makes me believe in God since it's goddamn miracle anyone funded it.

#blessed

He works in mysterious ways.

Is this from that fucking mewithoutyou thread? Laaaaaame.

Right?

I also just noticed he voted me down a star. I went from 4 down to 3. Dude is really mad/frustrated apparently.  Or just really overzealous after discovering all the little widgets on the board.

Whatevs, his profile still looks like dogshit next to mine.  And I would be willing to bet money that his record collection would too.  B)

Im gonna be so hoarse tomorrow. Weather delays, getting rained on all game but we beat our #2 rival. Man what a game!

My friend from SC was with us tonight watching the game.  She was flipping out the whole second half and even asked for us to turn it off because she was getting stressed out haha.  Then Penn State won, which rules!

Secret santa?  I like gifts and giving them.

Check out the guy with the glasses in the video:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732848104/loud-harp-new-record-2013

He's 31 yrs old and big on Jesus, apparently.

He's been going through my posts downvoting them.  When he runs out he comes back the next day and does more.  He's also been visiting my profile everynight at 2 am.

WTF?  Not very mature, or Christian-like.  What a freakshow.  And what spawned it all was I said I liked a band/album and he started making fun of me.

The music in that video made me want to kill myself so I can go to hell.

I'm really sick  :(

Good news is that I don't have a sore throat, just an awful stuffy nose. 
Bad news is I got NyQuil wasted and pretty much like cried for a year and texted people about it. 
CUUUUUTE. 

I wasn't NyQuil wasted enough though because I didn't sleep well. 

In the end the only thing I really have to say is that I'm sad we have an ugly nettipot, if I have to use that torture device...I want the one John has.

I bought a cassette two track single on Ebay the other day for $.01 + $3.00 shipping. I got a message from the seller today telling me that he accidently sent the full length cassette, and he'll be sending me the correct one monday and I can keep both. Pretty cool of him to do that.

Last night during TGA's set, this dude two rows ahead of me just dropped to the (concrete) ground out of nowhere.  It was really unsettling... He was sitting next to a friend and in front of another friend and a little boy who I can only assume is the another friend's son.

When he dropped, the friend he was sitting next to just kinda stared at him. I couldn't see what everyone was looking at at first, but then his friend behind him moved over (their seats were sort of disjointed. friend2 and boy were on the aisle, friend1 and dropped guy were sat 2 seats in, in the row ahead of them) and bent over the seat and pulled him off the ground after a few seconds and put him in the seat. I knew then something was up. Dude was completely limp - just dead weight. The friend sitting next to him shuffled nervously away from him and instead took friend2's seat in the next row back next to friend2's son. Like he didn't want to be involved.

Earlier in the show, all 3 dudes were drinking a bunch of beers (which sucks because of the boy) and vaping. Dropped guy also was smoking a roach of somesort.  He started sharing with the couple in front of him and shotgunning with them (really awkward because everyone around them knew they were strangers).  Then Dropped guy disappears for like 20 minutes in the middle of the set. While he was gone, the boy's father was vaping, too. He was sharing with friend1 which made me and Erik think it was probably pot or something in there too.

Dropped guy came back after a while and was bouncing around with his friend and the couple in front of him.  Then all of a sudden he fell to the ground. Bringing us back to friend2 holding him up in his seat so he didn't fall out of it. By this time, the guy working for the venue who was standing in the aisle came over and was talking to his friend holding him up. They were going back and forth and during that time, Dropped guy came to and was bent over throwing up. I guess the venue guy said they had to remove him from the show and the guy from the couple in front of them was like "Nah man you don't have to do that, he's fine, he's good." Which was weird... Friend1 was acting like he wasn't a part of their group since he moved seats to be near the boy.

After a few minutes the venue guy pulled Dropped guy up and he had shit all over his face - really nasty. It looked like puke was coming out of his nose. They didn't even bother cleaning up the puke after they removed dropped guy.

So the venue guy came back and his friends and the boy didn't even seem phased that they didn't know where he brought Dropped guy. Friend2/father of boy starting smoking up right next to his son and downed like a million beers with his friend. It made me so mad that they were doing all of this right in front of this child.

I keep thinking that Dropped guy must've done something while he disappeared for 20 minutes. They weren't there for that long before he disappeared, came back, and passed out. Could drinking and smoking really make someone unconscious so quickly?

So these instances are the exact reason why I hate most amphitheater shows - mainly at the one we were at yesterday. Such shitty people attend them lol. Either that or TGA fans suck.

Last night during TGA's set, this dude two rows ahead of me just dropped to the (concrete) ground out of nowhere.  It was really unsettling... He was sitting next to a friend and in front of another friend and a little boy who I can only assume is the another friend's son.

When he dropped, the friend he was sitting next to just kinda stared at him. I couldn't see what everyone was looking at at first, but then his friend behind him moved over (their seats were sort of disjointed. friend2 and boy were on the aisle, friend1 and dropped guy were sat 2 seats in, in the row ahead of them) and bent over the seat and pulled him off the ground after a few seconds and put him in the seat. I knew then something was up. Dude was completely limp - just dead weight. The friend sitting next to him shuffled nervously away from him and instead took friend2's seat in the next row back next to friend2's son. Like he didn't want to be involved.

Earlier in the show, all 3 dudes were drinking a bunch of beers (which sucks because of the boy) and vaping. Dropped guy also was smoking a roach of somesort.  He started sharing with the couple in front of him and shotgunning with them (really awkward because everyone around them knew they were strangers).  Then Dropped guy disappears for like 20 minutes in the middle of the set. While he was gone, the boy's father was vaping, too. He was sharing with friend1 which made me and Erik think it was probably pot or something in there too.

Dropped guy came back after a while and was bouncing around with his friend and the couple in front of him.  Then all of a sudden he fell to the ground. Bringing us back to friend2 holding him up in his seat so he didn't fall out of it. By this time, the guy working for the venue who was standing in the aisle came over and was talking to his friend holding him up. They were going back and forth and during that time, Dropped guy came to and was bent over throwing up. I guess the venue guy said they had to remove him from the show and the guy from the couple in front of them was like "Nah man you don't have to do that, he's fine, he's good." Which was weird... Friend1 was acting like he wasn't a part of their group since he moved seats to be near the boy.

After a few minutes the venue guy pulled Dropped guy up and he had shit all over his face - really nasty. It looked like puke was coming out of his nose. They didn't even bother cleaning up the puke after they removed dropped guy.

So the venue guy came back and his friends and the boy didn't even seem phased that they didn't know where he brought Dropped guy. Friend2/father of boy starting smoking up right next to his son and downed like a million beers with his friend. It made me so mad that they were doing all of this right in front of this child.

I keep thinking that Dropped guy must've done something while he disappeared for 20 minutes. They weren't there for that long before he disappeared, came back, and passed out. Could drinking and smoking really make someone unconscious so quickly?

So these instances are the exact reason why I hate most amphitheater shows - mainly at the one we were at yesterday. Such shitty people attend them lol. Either that or TGA fans suck.

I had a good time at the show... how ridiculous was that guy who jumped up on the stage though?

Dude probably did some serious drugs at some point. Just smoking and drinking can make you puke and pass out though if you don't know your limit and go too hard.

Amphitheater shows suck. Too many people and a lot of them are like those guys. You can sneak an absurd amount of weed in to those places though.

Asssh, that's crazy!

Shane, try to work off the extra energy somehow. If I drink more than one cup of coffee (or have an energy drink) if I don't do stuff that day to get rid of the energy, I struggle with my anxiety going through the roof.

It all came about because I realized I haven't taken a break all day and I just sat for 5 minutes. I feel a bit better now but I'd like to sit too. Vicious cycle I tell ya.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic