Seinfeld

Archer

let me add

It crowd

Bobs burgers

Doctor who

Sherlock

Hannibal

A million times It Crowd (and yes, guys, it's pronounced 'It', not 'I.T.' like Information Tech.), and Bob's Burgers. Add Home Movies too. All the H. John Benjamin stuffs.

I hate Doctor Who...

come at me.

I've been meaning to watch Hannibal and Sherlock.

If you're into horror at all I highly recommend Grimm & AHS. And of course The Walking Dead.

Ahhh. I'm also a yes for AHS although I have not seen last season yet (hurry up Netflix!!) and I also love walking dead. Waiting for last season on Netflix too!!! Never watched Grimm but I'll check it out after twin peaks :D

A million times It Crowd (and yes, guys, it's pronounced 'It', not 'I.T.' like Information Tech.), and Bob's Burgers. Add Home Movies too. All the H. John Benjamin stuffs.

I hate Doctor Who...

come at me.

I've never seen an ep of Doctor Who. But yeah watch Hannibal for sure.

I've seen a few episodes, I get some laughs out of the gifs on tumblr, but I never got into it.

Watched a few episodes, really sat with me wrong the way people praise Chuck after he tried to force himself of Jenny. Never made it far after that. 

Charlie, that book cover looks incredible. Please include the time he wrote me essays on why he hates Marina and the Diamonds.

Tumblr will never do Scrubs justice. Tumblr ruins everything, an idiot convention and a .gif hoster, that's all it is. I highly suggest you watch at least season 1. The production value and character development changed a lot in the second season, both in good ways, but season 1 will always be my favorite. It's all on Netflix.

I hate Doctor Who...

come at me.

Sherlock is awesome. Love it.

I'm about to watch Ben Howard on iTunes Festival. :)

Tumblr will never do Scrubs justice. Tumblr ruins everything, an idiot convention and a .gif hoster, that's all it is. I highly suggest you watch at least season 1. The production value and character development changed a lot in the second season, both in good ways, but season 1 will always be my favorite. It's all on Netflix.

I take tumblr with a grain of salt, but it's a good way to pass time. I'm just a girl who likes at pretty pictures and giggle at silly things, let me be.

Season one of Scrubs or Gossip Girl? I vow to never like Chuck. Never ever. Fuck everyone who is all heart eyes over his character. 

Ahhh. I'm also a yes for AHS although I have not seen last season yet (hurry up Netflix!!) and I also love walking dead. Waiting for last season on Netflix too!!! Never watched Grimm but I'll check it out after twin peaks :D

Also Supernatural. I've only seen the 1st 2 seasons but it's quality.

Grimm is great! I'm near the end of season 2 now.

It's so damn addictive for me. It gets better & better. The season 3 finale was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, oh man where is this gonna go now?

I hate Doctor Who...

come at me.

Love home movies!!! And you'll love hannibal and sherlock, they are wonderful shows!

I want to watch the critic again! I loved that show

Today's thread has been awesome.

Sherlock is awesome. Love it.

I'm about to watch Ben Howard on iTunes Festival. :)

Added to the infinite list.

I just bought a new 55" LED tv so I've been buying discount blurays on Amazon like crazy.

So much LOTR, Skyfall, Harry Potter, Inception, Chuck, Dexter, SOA, Garden State, Wayne's World, and of course the Dark Knight trilogy. 

I looooved Supernatural but they lost me after Season 6. It became too biblical and not in a way that worked. 

I was super into Doctor Who for awhile but I gave up on that. 

I think the only shows I currently watch religiously is American Horror Story and Orphan Black. 
I was into New Girl but that sort of lost my interest as well. 

I take tumblr with a grain of salt, but it's a good way to pass time. I'm just a girl who likes at pretty pictures and giggle at silly things, let me be.

Season one of Scrubs or Gossip Girl? I vow to never like Chuck. Never ever. Fuck everyone who is all heart eyes over his character. 

Hahahahahahha fair enough.

And I watch it for Yvonne. Swoon.

I looooved Supernatural but they lost me after Season 6. It became too biblical and not in a way that worked.

I was super into Doctor Who for awhile but I gave up on that.

I think the only shows I currently watch religiously is American Horror Story and Orphan Black.

I was into New Girl but that sort of lost my interest as well.

ORPHAN BLACK!!!!! So fucking good!!!

And new girl sucks. Tried it and nope nope nope.

Added to the infinite list.

I just bought a new 55" LED tv so I've been buying discount blurays on Amazon like crazy.

So much LOTR, Skyfall, Harry Potter, Inception, Chuck, Dexter, SOA, Garden State, Wayne's World, and of course the Dark Knight trilogy. 

Spring Breakers and Bling Ring went on sale for like $5 once and you better believe I snapped those up. 

Have I watched them? Absolutely not. But I need them for shock value. 

"Oh! What movies do you have here? Donnie Darko, SLC Punk, Spinal Tap, Super 8...Jennifer's Body, Spring Breakers, and Bling Ring?" 

I'm getting there...

Shit you need to see:

- Scrubs

- P&R

- Band of Brothers

- Dexter

- Community

- Freaks & Geeks

- GG

- The OC

- Breaking Bad

- The Wire

- True Detective

- Friends

- Seinfeld

- Archer

Add the Sporanos and Sons of Anarchy in there.

Spring Breakers and Bling Ring went on sale for like $5 once and you better believe I snapped those up.

Have I watched them? Absolutely not. But I need them for shock value.

"Oh! What movies do you have here? Donnie Darko, SLC Punk, Spinal Tap, Super 8...Jennifer's Body, Spring Breakers, and Bling Ring?"

Spring Breakers was so bad.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic