Whenever I go out and I touch anything like doors, I use hand sanitizer even though it's all very unlikely I'll catch it IT IS JUST WAY TOO CLOSE!!

I know the actual odds of it becoming an epidemic in this country are REALLY slim, but I've seen Outbreak and Contagion and that shit is scary.

I wonder if hand sanitizer would even have an effect on something like Ebola. Probly not

Why would you say this?!

I would listen to their Deer Leap split first.  Or Getting Sodas.  Also, icedparkinglatte, that's a new one!

Bread for Brett FOR LIFE

Isn't ebola only transferred through contact with bodily fluids?

(be careful in public restrooms)

Later Ebola spreads in the community through human-to-human transmission, resulting from close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people.
www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/World Health Organization

Thanks! I've never spent more than $45 on a record so I'm a bit undecided about bidding on this. But I know there's only 8 of them, and I'll probably never get another chance. Spending $100+ on a record just seems insane to me though.

I spent $100 on 2 records, one being a dear hunter color spectrum box set and the other an autographed copy of thrice-beggars. Worth it.

I know the actual odds of it becoming an epidemic in this country are REALLY slim, but I've seen Outbreak and Contagion and that shit is scary.

Outbreak still freaks me out. Great flick.

You shush! :P. We drove past the hospital yesterday on our way to the store and my friends said "look Taraneh, there is the Ebola hospital". Fuuuuuuuuuck it was so close!!

That would be creepy, even though the Ebola couldnt like jump out a hospital window into my car or anything.

Later Ebola spreads in the community through human-to-human transmission, resulting from close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people.
www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/World Health Organization

Ok, so yes. That's good. There shouldn't be a whole lot to worry about then. You're safe, T!

A coworker of mine keeps calling it "E. Boli" I think he's thinking of E. Coli.

Wonderful :)

(I'm still on the lookout for that Grouper album. I know it isn't technically out yet, but I keep checking back over there.)

This is my first day off in over a week and I've felt like garbage the whole time. Was really looking forward to getting some extra sleep today, so of course there was some bullshit construction or something outside my window. I finally gave up on try to sleep and the noise immediately stops.

Bread for Brett FOR LIFE

I have a friend named Bret and I always call him Bred as a joke.  When they released this song I got really excited and immediately sent it to him.  I think Mega Steve is my personal favorite from the album though.  My grad quote was almost, "Remember when you were young, and you will be", but I went with a Saddest Landscape quote instead.

We are all infected... so just make sure you don't die & you'll be fine. :P

Funny story

I was watching walking dead and someone stabbed a zombie in the head and blood splattered all on their face and then later I warmed up some tomato soup and dropped the spoon and it splattered all over my face like that zombie blood and it made me feel weird

Okay maybe that's a dumb story.

Funny story

I was watching walking dead and someone stabbed a zombie in the head and blood splattered all on their face and then later I warmed up some tomato soup and dropped the spoon and it splattered all over my face like that zombie blood and it made me feel weird

Okay maybe that's a dumb story.

Hahaha, I'd say it was a fumby story :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic