2+ days

the fuck did you drink ?

I experienced a 3 day hangover a few months ago. Getting older fucking sucks

I think it's a combination of getting older and drinking constantly for the bulk of the day (and a good portion of Thursday and Friday).  Thank god my friends left today, it would be hard to survive another day.

Friday night I drank a six pack and then me and 5 friends managed to drink 2 full two sixes of Bombai. After the first one we said fuck it and ripped through the second one in 30 minutes. We just played odds odds evens and each time you were the odd man out you took a shot. Worst game ever. I was so hungover the next day and we went on a massive hike in the mountains

Also I have no idea why we were shooting fucking gin.

Also, I hadn't thrown up from drinking for over a year. I vaguely remember getting out of bed, walking to the toilet and puking. I managed to get it all in the toilet though.

My 3 day hangover was from like 20 beers over the course of 8 hours, topped off with whiskey shots around 4am.

Terrible ideas all around.

OMG! The most beer I've ever done in one day is 4. I get pretty out of if with one and shouldn't drive and by 2 I'm walking into walls. Very rarely do I drink 3. I have a very low tolerance and I think it's a genetic thing because my whole family is like that, unless that's actually pretty normal? It's why I don't drink very often because I never hit a tipsy stage it just goes straight to drunk which sucks when you just want to socially drink.

I don't know if any of this makes sense, I'm just very sleepy right now.

I have a low tolerance and two tall boys usually gets me drunk. I hadn't seen my friends in months, we started drinking early and shit just got out of hand.

I honestly might have had minor alcohol poisoning. I got to that dangerous point of drunkenness where you can drink alcohol like water.

I have a low tolerance and two tall boys usually gets me drunk. I hadn't seen my friends in months, we started drinking early and shit just got out of hand.

I honestly might have had minor alcohol poisoning. I got to that dangerous point of drunkenness where you can drink alcohol like water.

Dang ! Well I'm glad you're okay! Were you hungover any? I think the last time I was hungover was about 3 years ago and I was waiting for death. Oh man it was so bad! Aaaaand all I did was eat a bunch of fruit that had been soaking in alcohol and didn't realize I was drunk until bam!

I can't drink liquor anymore, only beer :(

On the rare occasion I go out to a bar (always when I'm visiting friends back home, so maybe 3 times a year) at least a dozen people will call me jesus because of my hair and beard. Also, at least one dude will talk to me about metal. I was in a bar for less than 30 seconds once and a drunk dude RAN up to me like "Oh man, I bet you totally listen to metal!" and proceeded to corner me and talk about metal until his friends physically dragged him away,

Dang ! Well I'm glad you're okay! Were you hungover any? I think the last time I was hungover was about 3 years ago and I was waiting for death. Oh man it was so bad! Aaaaand all I did was eat a bunch of fruit that had been soaking in alcohol and didn't realize I was drunk until bam!

I can't drink liquor anymore, only beer :(

You know that feeling RIGHT before you throw up? Like the second before you actually vomit? I felt like that for 8 hours. Then I was hungover for the rest of the day, the whole next day, and most of the third.

I really wish I could still smoke weed. Back when I used to smoke before going to the bar I'd have like 4 beers over the course of the night before being like "Fuck this, lets just go get high and play video games."

I think someone would just look at my hair and be like "Yeah, he's positive for drugs. Don't waste a test kit."

I mean technically I COULD, my job doesn't do random tests. But my body won't let me. Out of nowhere a couple years ago that shit started giving me debilitating "I need to go to the hospital" panic attacks. I still try it once in awhile like "Maybe this time..." and nope.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic