It was a pretty decent butt. Only a couple seconds of Affleck nudity in a 2 and a half hour movie, so not too bad.

The matinee I was at was filled with really old people. Like, I couldn't get out of the theater because of how slowly they were all shuffling out. They all HAAAAATEEEED the ending.

It was a pretty decent butt. Only a couple seconds of Affleck nudity in a 2 and a half hour movie, so not too bad.

The matinee I was at was filled with really old people. Like, I couldn't get out of the theater because of how slowly they were all shuffling out. They all HAAAAATEEEED the ending.

You mean the part where NPH and Baffleck touched tips.

Ah, so I see you have read my fan fic sequel script

I will say this, I hated affleck but now I'm thinking he's not that bad. Prior to this movie, the friends I was visiting kept making me watch affleck movies and I was pretty pissed off about it but then I watched gone girl and I felt okay about him.

I've never thought he was that bad, I always enjoy his acting. He just plays SUCH DOUCHEBAGS. I would guess that's why a lot of people hate him. Also because I don't necessarily know that he's going to be a good Batman, but I doubt he'll be a bad batman either.

I will say this, I hated affleck but now I'm thinking he's not that bad. Prior to this movie, the friends I was visiting kept making me watch affleck movies and I was pretty pissed off about it but then I watched gone girl and I felt okay about him.

He's definitely been in some really shit movies, but so has pretty much every working actor.

Ben Affleck is hot. 

sorry not sorry.

There's also this.

also friends, gina flew home today. we got 6 weeks together buuuuut

related, i hate pretty much everything and wish to be very drunk

probably shouldn't do that though, nobody wins when i get like that

Hello Steph.  I see you are from Durham, NC.  I am from Durham as well.  Nice to see someone else from that area on here. I hate everything as well.

UPS just made the headache of buying records internationally a bit less ridiculous.  It'll take longer because labels have to reach a certain weight before sending their shipment to UPS, but you can save like half on shipping.

I saw No Sleep post about this.  I wonder if other labels will pick it up.  

Here's the problem though:  I don't get charged import fees/duty fees when records come USPS, which is how every record comes.  UPS charges ridiculous "brokerage fees".

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic