I always notice!

I'd you ever want to get anything off your chest or just rant to someone that you have no chance of running into in person then I'm always here man.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. Can you do me a favor & delete the 2nd sentence of the 2nd line of my quote in your post? I said too much.

You guys are all lovely. Thanks for listening to my babbling and being kind.

Oh. Yeah.

I posted the above to get it off my chest. Didn't think anyone would notice :/

Oh man. That isn't cool... I may not know you personally.. but what I do know is this.

We are intrepid. We carry on. Even if that means one day at a time. I have been there, dude. I want you to know you aren't alone. This crazy life sucks sometimes, and all we can do is encounter every moment as it comes. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better nor am I going to try to convince you to be happy by saying "cheer up" and shit like that. I just want to encourage you to seek community and help. Please please please seek friends, family, a hotline, something. Your life has value and meaning whether you realize it or not. <3

You guys are all lovely. Thanks for listening to my babbling and being kind.

Oh man. That isn't cool... I may not know you personally.. but what I do know is this.

We are intrepid. We carry on. Even if that means one day at a time. I have been there, dude. I want you to know you aren't alone. This crazy life sucks sometimes, and all we can do is encounter every moment as it comes. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better nor am I going to try to convince you to be happy by saying "cheer up" and shit like that. I just want to encourage you to seek community and help. Please please please seek friends, family, a hotline, something. Your life has value and meaning whether you realize it or not. <3

Damn you're better with words than me.

That's from both of us!

CHARLIE! I do believe in karma. Don't worry about it. She may have won a ton of money but who is to say she's happy?

What if something bad happens as a result? People turn on her? She gets a drug addiction? Remember in Roseanne when they won all that money and then dan cheated on Roseanne? (Yes I know it was only made up by Roseanne and this is a fictional show )

I'm just saying, money isn't everything. Rich people aren't 100% happy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic