I don't get Pokemon. Never have. #drunkconfessions

I played red and yellow and then never picked it up again. Pokemon Snap, however, is something I could forever.

I haven't made it past page on of the "Disensitizer and Condom" thread because I laughed so hard that I didn't want it to go downhill. #soberconfessions

Indeed. Although I am telling myself that this year I will try to lessen the out of town shows. Although that's already moot cuz I have the Alk3 shows in Orlando in May. Ha!

I really wanted to go to that, but I need to ration my shows too. Being on a budget sucks.

However, auto correct doesn't suck. Especially whilst drunk

Having budgetary constraints does suck. Especially for shows and whatnot. 

So far booked for this year I have that Alk3 show run in May in Orlando. Peter Hook & The Light doing the Joy Division albums in April down here. 

A friend wants to go see Living Colour next month here. I may go to that. Cuz why not. 

Having budgetary constraints does suck. Especially for shows and whatnot.

So far booked for this year I have that Alk3 show run in May in Orlando. Peter Hook & The Light doing the Joy Division albums in April down here.

A friend wants to go see Living Colour next month here. I may go to that. Cuz why not.

And if we're lucky, Coheed!!! Which I look forward to, if you can get your ass up here earlier, lol.

Today is the day that I learned Pokemon daycare could've evolved my magikarp. I SUCK AT VIDEOGAMES

Ashton, I don't meant to smash your dreams but, this is not true. Daycare can level up your magikarp to a level where it could evolve but won't unless it levels up in combat. A pokemon cannot evolve in daycare. Also, it's stats will be severely stunted if left to level in daycare, leaving you with a weak ass garydos...and no one wants that.

I played red and yellow and then never picked it up again. Pokemon Snap, however, is something I could forever.

I haven't made it past page on of the "Disensitizer and Condom" thread because I laughed so hard that I didn't want it to go downhill. #soberconfessions

That thread is amazing. Just wait till you get to the pink salon.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic