We're going to Rome in a few weeks. Booking a holiday to Spain on Thursday and did all the fancy meal, wine etc last weekend.

I kind of feel like I should of saved something for Valentines day.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.... she's a lucky lady. That's awesome

What kind of stuff is she into? Favorite movies? TV shows? Hobbies

Don't do the usual flowers and chocolate thing. It's not unique

And homemade card.

She's a sci fi nerd who loves star wars and comic books.

Nah she wouldn't like the flowers and chocolate thing anyways, and a homemade card is never going to happen with my art skills.

Lady friend and I were grabbing something in Target and passed the Valentine's aisle. She said "Ugh, can we just agree that fuck that shit? And no this isn't some weird test where I want you to do something anyway. Fuck. That. Shit."

8 years running where Bruce doesn't have to do anything for Valentine's day despite probably getting laid anyways. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

She's a sci fi nerd who loves star wars and comic books.

Nah she wouldn't like the flowers and chocolate thing anyways, and a homemade card is never going to happen with my art skills.

Buy her something Star Wars related and or some comic books!!! I would be stoked to get comic books for Valentine's Day rather than some dumb flowers (unless flowers are her thing, then get her flowers! We are all different). It means way more because you took a lot of time to personalize a gift just for her!

You got this!

Dude, you hit the jackpot. & if you don't mind me saying, she's gorgeous too. Hold on to this one!

Haha cheers man, I know I've got lucky!

Buy her something Star Wars related and or some comic books!!! I would be stoked to get comic books for Valentine's Day rather than some dumb flowers (unless flowers are her thing, then get her flowers! We are all different). It means way more because you took a lot of time to personalize a gift just for her!

You got this!

Very true, there is a lot of sci fi related stuff out there. I'm not the best at being a geek but I'm slowly getting there.

She's still not managed to get me to watch Star Wars yet though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic