I want this pretzel ! If I am ever in the area I will definitely contact you !

Do you make any nice dips? My sister makes this amazing buffalo chicken dip and you use celery sticks to dip with and it is beautiful!!! So of course she only makes it once a year. <_<

that sounds soooo good! i love me a good dip. i've made a really yummy spinach artichoke dip before and a beer cheese dip for the pretzels. i also make a couple different types of mustard to go with them...including a roasted garlic mustard and a smoky mustard. i also have about a million other dip recipes waiting to be tried out. 

Oh man, I want tator tots so bad right now!!! I love to put them in my waffle iron contraption and make a giant waffle out of tator tots. Then you can top it with all kinds of good shit. I need some tots in my life. It's been too long. 

ooooh! that sounds wonderful. i was craving tots so hardcore and then had tots 3 times within 24 hours because i have no control around tots.

Imagine if Lauren & Lauryn got together & cooked us all bunches of variations on tater tots. It would be the best day ever.

haha i like this idea! tot party!

that sounds SO GOOD.

I went to this awesome restaurant on the water Saturday. They are called The Blue Gator, and they're in Dunnellon, FL.  They have the best best best food.  I always get the gator bites to start, and the spicy ranch cheeseburger with a side of tots.  They have the best tots.

every time i'm in florida, i want to get gator and no one else is down with this idea, so i wind up gatorless :(

that sounds so amazing!

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:(

I got you mang...that probably didnt need a comment, but sometimes I feel weird looking at this thread all day long while im at work, without commenting. Now this is one thing less i have to worry about.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic