:( sorry dude. I know why, but I'm sorry.

Thanks bud. And a guy quit today so we're down to 4 people. I'm a cheesy downer today.

On the upside, Mondo is putting stuff from Audessy up online today!!! :D VINULZ!!!

Fingers crossed for a Scanners/Brood Split colorway. :wub:

My current Mondo order is in Jersey City  :angry:

Was all excited that I had all 2 of the Scanners variants so was pretty stoked it was complete. Then I found out about the split.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

My current Mondo order is in Jersey City  :angry:

Was all excited that I had all 2 of the Scanners variants so was pretty stoked it was complete. Then I found out about the split.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Ugh. I hate Jersey City's Sort facility, takes foooooorrrrreeeeeeeveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

If I can snag a split or two (if they even put 'em up), I'll get it to you at cost. I'm not overly crazy for either score, but I thought it'd be cool to get it. I think there are only like 100 or something though. That's rough. There were 500 Angela's themes on tricolor and I kept having to retry my check out because people were hoarding them all. No doubt I was one of the last one's to get away with one.

Morning small talk fam! Putting in more applications and my buddy surprised me with Gary Clark Jr. tickets!!!

Sweet. congrats on that! Also good morning. :D

I'm done with it too. We didn't get nearly as much as you guys did, but we got a lot here and it never left.

That's definitely the worst part. Then it is legitimately dirty and gross. I could do without snow in general. Like ever. No. Snow.

I now remember why I looked for a new job before. There are 8 of us level 1 agents, and me and one other person are the only two that do any work. It is fucking annoying to hear your phone ring right after you hang up, when someone is just not queued in browsing facebook.

Ugh. I hate Jersey City's Sort facility, takes foooooorrrrreeeeeeeveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

If I can snag a split or two (if they even put 'em up), I'll get it to you at cost. I'm not overly crazy for either score, but I thought it'd be cool to get it. I think there are only like 100 or something though. That's rough. There were 500 Angela's themes on tricolor and I kept having to retry my check out because people were hoarding them all. No doubt I was one of the last one's to get away with one.

It sat in Philly for 4 days & got to JC yesterday. Expected delivery date is today. Ummmmmmmmmmm..... not! (its 1994 today)

That'd be awesome man. I may try for it but I'm so beat I'm not sure if I want to expend the effort. There were 150 pressed. No clue how many sold at Auddisey.

I did get Deftones: Covers today from Amazon for under $30, so thats a little bright spot.

I now remember why I looked for a new job before. There are 8 of us level 1 agents, and me and one other person are the only two that do any work. It is fucking annoying to hear your phone ring right after you hang up, when someone is just not queued in browsing facebook.

:(  You should punch them in the back of the head and tell them to get their shit together. Tell 'em I made you.

I am fucking baffled at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARILYN-MANSON-THE-PALE-EMPEROR-VINYL-2xLP-CLEAR-SEALED-NEW-/381202293559?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c16d6337

It's still $22 on gohastings site. If people did 5 minutes of googling they could save $20. I almost want to buy a couple copies & sell them on ebay to idiots who cant do research.

I am fucking baffled at this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARILYN-MANSON-THE-PALE-EMPEROR-VINYL-2xLP-CLEAR-SEALED-NEW-/381202293559?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c16d6337

It's still $22 on gohastings site. If people did 5 minutes of googling they could save $20. I almost want to buy a couple copies & sell them on ebay to idiots who cant do research.

hahahaha. I see it all the time on eBay. There are a couple of bands (Coheed, Alk3, Against Me!, etc) who I search for everyday looking for a good deal on an album/ variant that I "need."

Fuck it, I don't judge. Flip the shit out of em!

:(  You should punch them in the back of the head and tell them to get their shit together. Tell 'em I made you.

I wish I could. I just have to suck it up, because I've said stuff to my boss and HR rep before, but nothing gets done.

Well. My meeting didn't go as well as I'd hoped nor planned. The irony is that I'm the one that requested to have it to show initiative in caring about my job and performance. Without getting into too many details, I have about three weeks to get my shit in order or I will be placed on a probation system. Which means it's documented with HR and all and if no improvements shown/achieved, I am out.

Truly a FML morning.

Damn, looking through the RSD list theres a bunch of shit im interested in. Damn you RSD, damn yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.

Samesies. I want GWAR, Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Broadway), The Pizza Underground (i know, i know), Against Me!, Deja (because if I can, why not?), Dead milkmen, Decemberists, I kina want that Bob Dylan mono basement tapes..., Rocky Horror "timewarp EP," Diarrhea Planet split, darjeeling limited ost, and I kinda want that Residents EP. But I'll probably get like 3 of these. The end

Well. My meeting didn't go as well as I'd hoped nor planned. The irony is that I'm the one that requested to have it to show initiative in caring about my job and performance. Without getting into too many details, I have about three weeks to get my shit in order or I will be placed on a probation system. Which means it's documented with HR and all and if no improvements shown/achieved, I am out.

Truly a FML morning.

That's awful dude. Sorry. :(

I swear having a good work ethic is the absolute worst thing a worker can have.  Nothing will lead to more resentment as an employee than pulling down a bigger share of the workload.  Especially since boss' never seem to adequately compensate the harder working individuals.  As long as the work is being done boss' will just try and keep the status quo.

Truly a FML morning.

Wishing you the best with all this.  

However, sometimes in life the best changes are those that are kind of unexpectedly forced upon you.  

I swear having a good work ethic is the absolute worst thing a worker can have.  Nothing will lead to more resentment as an employee than pulling down a bigger share of the workload.  Especially since boss' never seem to adequately compensate the harder working individuals.  As long as the work is being done boss' will just try and keep the status quo.

Yeah, my last job was the same. Let the shitty workers do what they want and drive the hardworkers to the brink for no extra money. they even tried to criticise me when I finally gave up and did what everyone else did. I'm thinking of calling a meeting with the HR rep to demand more money or I'm leaving if this keeps up here. It's BS I take, and handle 50+ calls a day, when most people average around 20, with most being tickets opened and not resolved.

I'm sorry Juan, that sounds super shitty. Hopefully it all works out.

Samesies. I want GWAR, Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Broadway), The Pizza Underground (i know, i know), Against Me!, Deja (because if I can, why not?), Dead milkmen, Decemberists, I kina want that Bob Dylan mono basement tapes..., Rocky Horror "timewarp EP," Diarrhea Planet split, darjeeling limited ost, and I kinda want that Residents EP. But I'll probably get like 3 of these. The end

311, Cypress Hill, Electric Wizard, Foo Fighters, Psycho, In This Moment, Kinks, Bosstones, 30 Days Of Night OS, Stone Sour, Walking Dead Vol.2, Darjeeling, Wu-Tang, Thirst OS, Hedwig (would rather it be JCM tho), Slayer, Social D, Whiplash OS, White Stripes

NicCageScream.gif

Yeah, my last job was the same. Let the shitty workers do what they want and drive the hardworkers to the brink for no extra money. they even tried to criticise me when I finally gave up and did what everyone else did. I'm thinking of calling a meeting with the HR rep to demand more money or I'm leaving if this keeps up here. It's BS I take, and handle 50+ calls a day, when most people average around 20, with most being tickets opened and not resolved.

I'm sorry Juan, that sounds super shitty. Hopefully it all works out.

The better your work ethic and the harder you work, the higher the expectations will be set for you.  It sucks, but it is what it is.  I know I've had, and still have issues with this.  The way I figure it I can just try hard to be a worse worker or I can just try and suck it up. 

Honestly within a few days I should know if my effort is appreciated.  They just opened up a Coordinator position where I work and by all logical metrics I am most deserving of the job.  I outproduce my coworkers by a significant volume.  My job knowledge is more varied and greater than my coworkers.  I am significantly more helpful than my coworkers.  The only area where I am not as good as my coworkers is that I don't "toot my own horn" enough.  I feel like I have tried to make obvious to my boss what I do and I've made clear that I have my aspirations set upon moving up in the company.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic