Overtime is the best / worst.  I was doing so good keeping up on yardwork, then the overtime kicks in and super laziness begins.  Ah well looks like I'll spend my weedend mowing and weeding and planting grass and changing oil and pruning a tree and...and...and...

....and hello all.

Sounds like a great weekend

;)

Just noticed I went over 1k. This thread really does work! On other forums I judge someone's expertise by their post count. On this one I have learned you can't do that. A prime example has been recent post in the turntable set up thread. Wow! I had to hold back from saying something when I noticed someone with a high post count saying such things. Could be trolling but I don't think so.

Anyways thanks for putting up with my random nonsense.

Just noticed I went over 1k. This thread really does work! On other forums I judge someone's expertise by their post count. On this one I have learned you can't do that. A prime example has been recent post in the turntable set up thread. Wow! I had to hold back from saying something when I noticed someone with a high post count saying such things. Could be trolling but I don't think so.

Anyways thanks for putting up with my random nonsense.

I just hit 500 today haha. And Iv been a member since 2013. I used to never post but you good people have gotten me into it more.

I just hit 500 today haha. And Iv been a member since 2013. I used to never post but you good people have gotten me into it more.

Yeah sometimes I'm surprised when I look at the count of names I've seen here since the beginning and think "that can't be right". This has flowed over to another forum I have been on since 2008 where I have doubled my post count in just a few months. Guess I just dont care what they think anymore.

"I'm a mac user, what app should I use to play FLAC on my Mac/iPhone/ipod? I have bought 5 different apps and none of them work very well." Use ALAC!!!

Cork mat got here in a record mailer. Am I silly to save all these?

Do you plan on ever selling, sending, trading a record? If so, save mailers.

The idea gives me anxiety but I feel like I might at some point which is why Ive been collecting them. Got an address on one too that could come in handy. Didn't think to keep the one of another VCer because I figured I wouldn't ever have anything worth sending him but I could probably get it from one of you if something comes up.

i have a major mailer hoarding problem. i've been ordering too much stuff lately and then before i know it, i've got a pile as tall as i am of mailers and other boxes. i finally take it out to be recycled and a few weeks later, i'm back with a massive mountain of mailers again :(

i only actually keep keep the really good ones now. i still feel bad tossing so many out though. i wish i knew someone to give them away to. 

i also have a similar problem with hoarding bubble wrap, inserts, and pretty much any other packing material. i swear i'm like a third of the way to having a full on packing store in my kitchen :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic