it's like either Disney land or world here full of tourists that came from the 1980's instead of another country.

pastels. it's awful.

I wear grey. black. white. I get labeled as depressed and too emo. I'm truly I'm the wrong region. like those people who have phantom limb issues. that's me, but phantom state.

it's like either Disney land or world here full of tourists that came from the 1980's instead of another country.

pastels. it's awful.

I wear grey. black. white. I get labeled as depressed and too emo. I'm truly I'm the wrong region. like those people who have phantom limb issues. that's me, but phantom state.

Thats the main reason I dont wear just black all the time. Don't want people just assuming things about me all the time.

Really.

I don't give a fuck what people think of me. I wear all black, and have 3 Taylor Swift shirts. No fucks given.

I say this, and people don't believe me. I don't give a quarter of a fuck what you think of me. If you like me, good for you, I may not like you still, but good for you. If I like you too, great, we're friends. Otherwise, I'm not jumping through hoops to impress you or convince you otherwise, there's plenty of people who like me for me.

People just assume I'm saying that because it really bothers me when that happens, but no, I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm a cold hearted narcissistic asshole. :P

I always buy tickets to shows then when the date gets close I wish I never bought them.

I think it's anxiety.

I do the same thing sometimes. Anxiety is certinaly a part of it. I get agoraphobic/claustrophobic being stuck in a crowd.

I always buy tickets to shows then when the date gets close I wish I never bought them.

I think it's anxiety.

I get the same. I think I have had very mild anxiety in the past, I used to get very nervous about going out to shows, seeing people, making phone calls which all seemed to cause me stomach problems.

I think I'm past it now, things all seem to be getting easier.

You'll have the best time if you go to the show though and be glad you went.

My anxiety issues due perpetuate my stomach problems, but I've had issues my whole life. My dad has mild crohns (not sure how that's possible, he probably just has IBS or something) and they told my parents when I was young I'd probably develop something similar by the way I was always complaining about it. Fuck anxiety, it's been a burden for almost 10 years for me. Just when I think I beat it, it pops back up really bad and fucks me up.

I do the same thing sometimes. Anxiety is certinaly a part of it. I get agoraphobic/claustrophobic being stuck in a crowd.

Idk exactly what it is for me... I don't want to drive there and I don't wait to wait around and I don't want to come home late lol. But it definitely feels like an anxious reaction since I know once I'm there I'll be fine.

I get the same. I think I have had very mild anxiety in the past, I used to get very nervous about going out to shows, seeing people, making phone calls which all seemed to cause me stomach problems.

I think I'm past it now, things all seem to be getting easier.

You'll have the best time if you go to the show though and be glad you went.

Yeah I have the same issues with seeing people and making phone calls.  Thanks McCandless! I'm almost positive I'll have a great time once I'm there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic