WOW

AND THANKS EVERYONE!

that is HEAVY. i'm so glad they're putting faces to the victims. they need to be heard.

Yeah, I was wondering when the media would start talking to the victims.  Only way to go after him, unfortunately.

I would like to know who he hung out with.  Someone had to teach him that disgusting trick.  I'm wondering when this will come out.  

I can't remember if Cosby served in the military.  Probably could have learned something there.  Could have learned something hanging out at Hefner's house as well.

Read a great, random comment earlier about him giving black families shit on how they raised their children.  Must not have had any mirrors in his domicile.  Sick Fuck.

Yeah, I was wondering when the media would start talking to the victims.  Only way to go after him, unfortunately.

I would like to know who he hung out with.  Someone had to teach him that disgusting trick.  I'm wondering when this will come out.  

I can't remember if Cosby served in the military.  Probably could have learned something there.  Could have learned something hanging out at Hefner's house as well.

Read a great, random comment earlier about him giving black families shit on how they raised their children.  Must not have had any mirrors in his domicile.  Sick Fuck.

I've been listening to CNN on my car rides to work lately and they've had some of the women on there quite frequently. So they are getting airtime, but as soon as the segment ends, someone from Cosby's camp (lawyer, usually) comes back and strikes them all down. It's disgusting.

But yeah he apparently hung out at the Playboy Mansion a lot, but I don't know if Hefner would condone that type of behavior. Simply bc I don't know much about him in general.

Bill Cosby is a sick fuck. How can someone do that to another human being, let alone that many?

Edit: I called the billing company about my doctor bill. They sent them my insurance info, but still marked it self pay. They fixed it with a simple click of a button. That's a huge load off my mind, that $120 bill was unexpected and annoying. Thankfully it was an easy fix.

Damn kids. This happened at the gas station around the corner from me.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/akron/circle-k-mob-and-rob-786429

Edit: wow, the comments on this are horrible. People say some dumb shit behind a keyboard and monitor.

If you want to get pissed read the comments section.  More than a few people calling for the clerk to have shot a few of them because then the rest would scatter.  

Perhaps the most disgusting comment goes to this guy -

Frank Pernice ·

This is happening with more frequency in this age of entitlement. Just as the student riots of the lates 60's and early 70's were ended for good at Kent State, this can be ended as well .... with a few well placed rifle shots.

Yeah, the comments are horrible. The kids were just being dumb, no reason for any of that. I try to avoid comments on news articles, because they make me hate humanity.

Joseph Powell

This is why you may need 30 round magisines.
Several.

A good 12 gauge shotgun would do wonders for this problem.

The clerk should have been armed with an AR-15 with banana clips, after the first few went down the rest would scatter. These are wild animals and should be treated as such!

Framing posters can be expensive

I hear you. I only have 3 framed. I usually wait for Michaels (or whomever) to do their Black Friday sales and get expensive frames for 66% off. I have a box of so many screen prints. Waiting till I find a place I want to stay at for more than a year to make it worth it. 

Framing is super expensive, to get it done right. I paid $800 once for a huge print to be framed, but it looks awesome. If it's something small, or not that expensive of a print, I buy a nice frame/spacers/acid-free backing/uv-plexi from frame destination and frame it myself. Saves a few $100.

I hear you. I only have 3 framed. I usually wait for Michaels (or whomever) to do their Black Friday sales and get expensive frames for 66% off. I have a box of so many screen prints. Waiting till I find a place I want to stay at for more than a year to make it worth it. 

I'd be weary of Michaels. They are known to dry mount stuff without the owners consent.

I have one in particular that I need to get set up, w the ticket, mementos, etc., and I would like to do it myself.  Just drawing it to my liking is hard enough.  I have had no problem framing in the past though.  It's just been a while.

edit - had to reread that. thought I typed drawring.

c763feb0408e551c86ba5709fb6f568b.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic