Nah, just clean would be my preference and in a similar size to the Converge one if at all possible. That being said, I really wish you'd let me kick a few dollars your way at least. If you won't let me, just send me whatever it is you want, no sense in having her do the same work twice. I just feel shitty having her do what she is paid all day to do for free just for me (you said she does graphic design as a job, right? Or do I remember wrong?)

She did, but she is now working as a layout artist for a newspaper. It's really nothing for her to whip up a file, at least for her it is. You don't need to pay us for anything, it's not even our art work to charge for. I'm just lucky, and don't mind helping those I consider a friend :)

She did, but she is now working as a layout artist for a newspaper. It's really nothing for her to whip up a file, at least for her it is. You don't need to pay us for anything, it's not even our art work to charge for. I'm just lucky, and don't mind helping those I consider a friend :)

It just seems like it would be a fair amount of work. She has to find a high-res file and edit it to be the right resolution and such to make sure it's a rectangle and not a square like the actual cover. If you won't let me pay you maybe I will find you an album or something when I get a chance and see something cool. Does she like your records too, or is she not a joiner?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic