I listened to Dopethrone earlier today and really need a copy. Been kinda ignoring the genre because I dunno why, but it's great.

No reason to ignore Stoner/Doom/Whatever the fuck they call it now... Get on some Cough if you haven't yet

He was funny when it was a sketch show... the movies not so much

Agreed!

I am not a hippie, but love doom.

Though, not too many in that doom thread like what I like.

This week is a bit nuts, but after Thursday I have two weeks off so I will dig through it. Tonight I don't have a ton to do because my finals tomorrow are really easy classes, but I have AP World Wednesday and I am going to fuck that one up so I'll spend the better part of tomorrow cramming

This week is a bit nuts, but after Thursday I have two weeks off so I will dig through it. Tonight I don't have a ton to do because my finals tomorrow are really easy classes, but I have AP World Wednesday and I am going to fuck that one up so I'll spend the better part of tomorrow cramming

I can give you a super long list that is not all about weed culture.

Eddie Izzard

Lewis Black

Bill Hicks

Lenny Bruce

Mitch Hedberg

They are my go to laugh men

Lewis Black & Bill Hicks are just too damn good.... Lewis Black's White Album & Rules of Engagement are never not funny to me

I think I had mostly ignored it because it just seemed like a marijuana circlejerk, but it actually is pretty cool.

Nah, watch Such Hawks Such Hounds. A lot of the bands lumped into that category have no association with weed at all

so Rambo you watch Dustin go down in flames last week, did nothing, post your final rant and lock the thread.

you're garbage dude.

Ha, just saw it was my thread that got locked up. Kinda silly that one gets to rant and then automatically closes it up. But hey, I created that thread for bullshit, i have no problem with rambo and that thread didn't mean shit to me...

I can give you a super long list that is not all about weed culture.

That would be nice if you have the time. I don't inherently dislike something because it's all about weed, it's just kinda off putting. JUST LIKE THE FACT THAT I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL DOESN'T MAKE ME WANT TO GO KILL PEOPLE, MOM 

it is just a coincidence...

Ha, just saw it was my thread that got locked up. Kinda silly that one gets to rant and then automatically closes it up. But hey, I created that thread for bullshit, i have no problem with rambo and that thread didn't mean shit to me...

I don't have a problem with Rambo as a person, I have just seen him do some silly things around here, but I suppose we all do.

yeah. I know. it branched out like all threads and I never really had issues either. just takes a few times and it will. with anybody and everybody.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic