My girlfriend's cats sleep on top of her. One of them likes to make a little nest under the blankets.

They leave me alone because I'm unknowingly an asshole when I'm asleep. I will shake a cat off me without even waking up.

mine is an asshole and she takes all the covers. although I was gifted a really really heavy comforter and she cant move it anymore lol  It's mean but it's funny seeing her little paws try and steal them and fail. 

that's most likely what it is matt, unfortunately. Ive been in that "business" for 9 years now and ive seen it a lot. definitely sucks for your dad, and I have no idea why the realtor would "guarantee" something they have no control over. guidelines are so strict now due to years ago, they would approve anyone and everyone even if they cant afford it which screwed up everything. there are so many programs out there so hopefully the buyers can get something and it wont be too bad on your father

You read the recent story about him trying to blame his brothers now? The trial was done horribly but there is a lot of evidence against Stephen that wasn't covered in the doc. I don't know who to believe!

Yeah that evidence made me question his innocence. But it did not make me question the police corruption and evidence planting.

Also I 100% believe the nephew is innocent. He's just too fucking stupid.

Yeah that evidence made me question his innocence. But it did not make me question the police corruption and evidence planting.

Also I 100% believe the nephew is innocent. He's just too fucking stupid.

yeah the biggest issue is how they cops took advantage of the cousin, it killed me seeing him all "grown up" and still in prison. 

Even without a person next to me, it's been a long time. My cat used to always sleep next to me at night for the 16 years she was alive. We had to put her to sleep 4-5 years ago though, due to cancer :(. I miss her, she was the best cat I could ask for.

Have you thought about getting another cat ? It would be hard to get another dog after my current dog passes but I would just feel too alone not having a dog around.

yeah the biggest issue is how they cops took advantage of the cousin, it killed me seeing him all "grown up" and still in prison.

I wanna know how a motherfucker gets that fat in prison. Dudes I knew who went to prison have told me they needed to count calories to make sure they didn't do too many pushups and shit.

Have you thought about getting another cat ? It would be hard to get another dog after my current dog passes but I would just feel too alone not having a dog around.

Losing pets is the worst fucking thing. I sometimes get choked up thinking about the cat I had with my ex. The cat is alive and well but I miss her so much.

I've probably been forgotten.

that's most likely what it is matt, unfortunately. Ive been in that "business" for 9 years now and ive seen it a lot. definitely sucks for your dad, and I have no idea why the realtor would "guarantee" something they have no control over. guidelines are so strict now due to years ago, they would approve anyone and everyone even if they cant afford it which screwed up everything. there are so many programs out there so hopefully the buyers can get something and it wont be too bad on your father

Yeah, I'm oddly familiar with it all, but I don't know any of the details on these people. That's my best guess though. I just wish the realtor wouldn't have "guaranteed" anything. She pulled the ole "I've been doing this for fifteen years, and this has never happened". Just cause it hasn't happened in fifteen years doesn't guarantee anything, asshole.

What field are you in exactly, if you don't mind me asking?

Only everyday. When my friend still lived here, they had 4 cats, so I got my cat fix daily that way. I want to get one, but I'm looking to move to Austin, so don't want to get one until I know for sure what is going on in my life.

Losing pets is the worst fucking thing. I sometimes get choked up thinking about the cat I had with my ex. The cat is alive and well but I miss her so much.

I bet the cat would remember you if for some reason it ever saw you again so don't feel too sad.  And i don't know what I'll do when my dog goes.  She had a really bad few months and we had to go to the vet once if not twice a week for almost 2 months. First it was her back then she stopped eating. It was horrible seeing her so skinny  but luckily she pulled through and she's a little fat now which makes me happy.

Cats don't forget. When I was out in Omaha, my friend's cats would not leave my side.

I bet the cat would remember you if for some reason it ever saw you again so don't feel too sad.  And i don't know what I'll do when my dog goes.  She had a really bad few months and we had to go to the vet once if not twice a week for almost 2 months. First it was her back then she stopped eating. It was horrible seeing her so skinny  but luckily she pulled through and she's a little fat now which makes me happy.

Glad she is doing better. The same thing happened with my cat, she was always fat, and suddenly stopped eating and got super skinny. Turned out she had mouth cancer and it must have hurt too much to eat. :(

Only everyday. When my friend still lived here, they had 4 cats, so I got my cat fix daily that way. I want to get one, but I'm looking to move to Austin, so don't want to get one until I know for sure what is going on in my life.

I can understand that. I'm looking to move this year and it's tough traveling with a pet.  There is no way we could fly, she's way too old and I couldn't put her through that.

but Austin is an amazing place !!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Glad she is doing better. The same thing happened with my cat, she was always fat, and suddenly stopped eating and got super skinny. Turned out she had mouth cancer and it must have hurt too much to eat. :(

that's so sad :(  I'm so sorry that happened. it's hard when they get sick because they can't communicate with us to let us know what's wrong. They are just so defenseless.

I can understand that. I'm looking to move this year and it's tough traveling with a pet.  There is no way we could fly, she's way too old and I couldn't put her through that.

but Austin is an amazing place !!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've heard nothing but good things, and my friends down there love it. It'll be a blind move, once I can find a job. Luckily I have an Aunt and Uncle down there that will put me up until I find a place to live.

The worst part is the cat like me waaaaaaay more. She used to know what it sounded like when I walked up the stairs and would run to the door and start meowing. Only I could pick her up and if I was in the apartment she was never more than a couple feet from me.

My cat only liked me, and tolerated my mom. She hated my dad, and would hiss and bite his feet anytime he came near. The funny thing is she was my sister's cat, she was the one who wanted her and brought her home. Once she was no longer a kitten my sister stopped caring, and she clung to me. I think she was indifferent of my other sister as well. She near when I'd get home from work, because she'd hear my car alarm beep, and she'd run to the back door to wait for me.

that's so sad :(  I'm so sorry that happened. it's hard when they get sick because they can't communicate with us to let us know what's wrong. They are just so defenseless.

It really is. I'm glad she didn't have to suffer too much longer after we noticed it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic