I wonder how much it is going to cost me to get an oil change, all my filters replaced, an alignment and an O2 sensor replaced :/.

I still need new tires, and my tie-rods replaced, but those can wait a few paychecks (unless the snow gets bad and I have trouble).

I'd guess $3-400. The O2 sensor is obviously going to be the most expensive bit, but I don't see it being much over $400.

bras are never comfortable.

I know way too much about bras. I like they way they look but then I'm just like "That must be so uncomfortable :("

I actually think they are pretty cozy, but I'm sure I'm one of the few in that boat. Think it has a lot to do with improper fit and how much you spend on them, though.

I actually think they are pretty cozy, but I'm sure I'm one of the few in that boat. Think it has a lot to do with improper fit and how much you spend on them, though.

Like I said, I know a lot. Listened to a lot of rants about how sizing is never the same between brands, employees at VS tend to not know shit, and all of that.

Of course almost every girl I've dated has been larger than DD which makes bra shopping a nightmare.

Like I said, I know a lot. Listened to a lot of rants about how sizing is never the same between brands, employees at VS tend to not know shit, and all of that.

Of course almost every girl I've dated has been larger than DD which makes bra shopping a nightmare.

All of that is true. VS employees know nothing, and they size you into larger bra cups to have you pay more. However, if you find one that works, hopefully just buy a lot and coast on those for awhile.

My back would be destroyed if I had to suffer that size - they're champs for finding anything that is supportive, or tolerating the lack thereof.

Out of curiosity, why have the O2 sensor replaced? Always felt it was unnecessary, as mine has been faulty since I had my catalytic converter cut out of my vehicle and replaced with an AM one.

In Ohio (well not all of Ohio, just 7 counties and I happen to live in one) we are required to get an e-check every 2 years, and mine is coming up. The bad O2 sensor makes my check engine light come on, which is an instant fail at e-check, so I would not be able to renew my tags. The O2 sensor also regulates gas, so it can affect your fuel mileage.

I'd guess $3-400. The O2 sensor is obviously going to be the most expensive bit, but I don't see it being much over $400.

I had one replaced 6 years or so ago, and it was like $450, but I had it done at a dealership. The prices for my car are crazy high, cheapest is $160 from autozone for the upstream one (the one most likely to go bad). Hopefully it'll be a lot cheaper at Goodyear, plus my employee discount will help.

Fuck cars.

i only shop at intimacy (i think theyre called something else now) bc they have properly trained fitters and they import european sizes. these bras are like $200 and fit me well, but still uncomfortable bc i have to wear an underwire. these are miles better than anything i've worn prior, but compared to those who don't wear bras, bras suck lol.

yes this is so true. coming from someone who is also larger than dd.

Be careful T3, we've had many mechanics try to BS us to get more money so know your shit when you walk in.

I know enough to not be bsed, but not enough to know it myself. The price ranges on the sensors when I look up the parts fluctuate like crazy, which is what has me worried. I also hate spending money.

Fuck, then I need to pay for renewing my tags too. Damn money. I have until Feb 21st for that though, so that's cool. I just need to get the e-check done soon, in case there are any problems that cause me to fail. Late fees on tags are annoying, plus driving around with expired tags is no fun.

In Ohio (well not all of Ohio, just 7 counties and I happen to live in one) we are required to get an e-check every 2 years, and mine is coming up. The bad O2 sensor makes my check engine light come on, which is an instant fail at e-check, so I would not be able to renew my tags. The O2 sensor also regulates gas, so it can affect your fuel mileage.

I had one replaced 6 years or so ago, and it was like $450, but I had it done at a dealership. The prices for my car are crazy high, cheapest is $160 from autozone for the upstream one (the one most likely to go bad). Hopefully it'll be a lot cheaper at Goodyear, plus my employee discount will help.

Fuck cars.

Huh. Glad that's not applicable in MI as of yet, I guess. I've had various problems with my car this past year, but my check engine light only comes on if I take long drives, and stays on until I reset the system.

Hope you can get a good (and not too expensive) fix!

They are trying to get rid of e-check here, but we keep failing air quality tests. Damn rubber factories back in the day polluting our air. A few years back we were close to passing, so they could get rid of it, but it got worse again lately.

i only shop at intimacy (i think theyre called something else now) bc they have properly trained fitters and they import european sizes. these bras are like $200 and fit me well, but still uncomfortable bc i have to wear an underwire. these are miles better than anything i've worn prior, but compared to those who don't wear bras, bras suck lol.

yes this is so true. coming from someone who is also larger than dd.

...and here I was thinking $40 was expensive. I would need to take out a loan at those prices :(

Well no job bitching, but I'm going to email HR today to set up a meeting to ask for a raise. Last months stats were the worst yet. I just need to decided how much to ask for, and the best points to bring up, since call volume alone probably won't be enough.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic