I've always had a strong aversion to hand dryers. I don't know why, but I get extremely irritated when they're my only option.

I'm the exact same way! I will just grab toilet paper and dry my hands on that even though I end up with white pieces all over my hands. IT'S BETTER THAN THE HAND DRYER!!!

I think the XLERATOR is my favorite public restroom drying method.

hell yeah, man. hell yeah.

you know what they're especially good for? quickly drying up some pit stains.

also, there's a chance that brand new plays logan to government center on government center today.

if they don't, i'm going to fucking riot.

:( Idk how I did it.  It feels a lot better than last night but it I still cant bend my foot in certain directions.

Probably stepped wrong or something...still try to keep off of it if you can, ice, elevate, etc.

I've been up since 4:30. It my Friday and I'm ready for this day to be over. I have had the worst week in the sense of " all my friends are married and im going to die alone". It'll pass. Just need something to distract me. I don't actually want to get married, it just sucks when no one is free to hang out. Ever.

I GOT A JOB. They called while I was at Bled Fest yesterday and asked me to come in to work today at 4. I'm so sore but I will make this work no matter what.

Congrats! Go get that $ man!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic