How long do you have at this job until you can't work there anymore? It sounds like you really want to go to Florida and I would say do everything to make that happen even if you have to pick up a crappy job for 2 months just to save up for the trip then schedule up as many interviews as you can for when you are in Florida.

I'm not sure yet, I think that is what's killing me most. I don't do well with uncertainty. I don't live in an area where you can pick up a crappy job for 2 months because I'm in the middle of nowhere with no form of transportation. Granted, I've been working on the transportation stuff, but right now that doesn't help me. 

I want to be in Florida for my friends, whether or not it's a good move, I have no clue. We'll see. 

I need to remember that I promised myself to just let things come to me this year. I do too much planning and when I plan, things fall through and I get upset. My mom has made me feel heaps better about the situation though.

You know I would if I probably wouldn't have to do the same verrrry soon!

Interesting.  I've never had something sent NDA, but if I ever do I'm going to try that.

With Amazon Prime NDA is $2.99 for vinyl... I'm an impatient bastard so that's often worth it for me (I justify it by figuring the less time in transit the less likely it will get lost or damaged by UPS). Place the one order w/ NDA shipping & the 2nd w/ regular (2 day shipping). 80% of the time they put both orders in one box. Boom, NDA for $2.99 on multiple items.

There's trains to escape to Philly though. Or work if you don't go to Florida.

Yeah, exactly!

(More importantly, LUSH.)

One of my friends is on the road right now and she's driving the van...so her phone was taken hostage by the band and I keep getting snapchat spam from them. It's making my day a little bit better. 

With Amazon Prime NDA is $2.99 for vinyl... I'm an impatient bastard so that's often worth it for me (I justify it by figuring the less time in transit the less likely it will get lost or damaged by UPS). Place the one order w/ NDA shipping & the 2nd w/ regular (2 day shipping). 80% of the time they put both orders in one box. Boom, NDA for $2.99 on multiple items.

I used amazon prime once for the free trial.  It was nice and if they ever offer it to me free again I'll do it again!  :D

Holy shit, this sale just took a heavy turn. You'll have to wait for the reveal, because I don't want to potentially spoil something beautifully heartbreaking.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic