I live in a place that does not serve liquor in bars, sell alcohol on Sundays, and we have Dolly Parton's theme park. Country bible hell!

Charleston is growing as tourist city and the idiot mayor just proposed a law to close the bars at midnight...FML

No liquor sales here on Sunday either..

Oh yea.  Everyone who went agreed and said it was the best bachelor party they've ever been to.  It was the first one I had ever planned, so I take that as quite a compliment.

Congrats!

Charleston is growing as tourist city and the idiot mayor just proposed a law to close the bars at midnight...FML

No liquor sales here on Sunday either..

What is FML?

So what did it entail?

Went out for some of the most delicious burgers in the city of Chicago (which also has the biggest beer list), went to an arcade bar where all the arcade games are retro (Mortal Kombat 1,2,3, street fighter, TMNT, Simpsons, Mario Brothers 1, Donkey Kong, etc etc) and are all free along with a lot of great craft beers as well, then the strip club, then a 4am "dive" karaoke bar.  Good times.

Went out for some of the most delicious burgers in the city of Chicago (which also has the biggest beer list), went to an arcade bar where all the arcade games are retro (Mortal Kombat 1,2,3, street fighter, TMNT, Simpsons, Mario Brothers 1, Donkey Kong, etc etc) and are all free along with a lot of great craft beers as well, then the strip club, then a 4am "dive" karaoke bar.  Good times.

Sounds like a good time, though strip clubs have always made me uncomfortable (I know, I'm in the vast minority :D)

Hahahaha I get that a lot. All of the tours I've been to ended up in Buffalo or Poughkeepsie area. I HAVE been to Gramercy, but it was straight to the venue and out. So I don't really count that as being in NYC.

Ha... well neither Poughkeepsie nor Buffalo are near NYC. Connecticut and Rhode Island are closer. Hell Boston is closer to NYC than Buffalo.

That's still blowing my mind haha. Some time it has to happen for you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic