Madie, I've had egg-in-a-hole for both breakfast and lunch so far today.

This is AWESOME!!! I go through phases where i'll have them every morning for weeks. And sometimes dinner or lunch too haha

Lucky you, ours isn't until October!

We have ours every year on Labor Day Weekends, in Knoxville we do it on the second week in September. We wait for nothing here in the big T!

::::What's this, starJOTOROBOdust is evolving!::::Congratulations! Your starJOTOROBOdust Repress evolved in to a starJOTOROBOdust Double Lp!::::::

PP6s4IF.jpg---------------------------------------->pJ0PyaU.jpg?1

We have ours every year on Labor Day Weekends, in Knoxville we do it on the second week in September. We wait for nothing here in the big T!

::::What's this, starJOTOROBOdust is evolving!::::Congratulations! Your starJOTOROBOdust Repress evolved in to a starJOTOROBOdust Double Lp!::::::

]PP6s4IF.jpg---------------------------------------->pJ0PyaU.jpg?1

woo!

I think it's a slipmat stores gave away with the new Zeppelin reissues.

Ah. gotcha

PP6s4IF.jpg---------------------------------------->pJ0PyaU.jpg?1

I love when jotorobo evolves... congrats!

Ah. gotcha

I love when jotorobo evolves... congrats!

I think of all the stuff I have learned, friends gained, and bands inputted in to my brain at each evolutionary form. It truly is an evolution of Jotorobo every time ha!

As for the slipmat, I can not even begin to tell you how many division bell sticker, Zeppelin promo poster, and random slipmats I have. Love working at a record store, but it is dangerous for a hoarder!

I think of all the stuff I have learned, friends gained, and bands inputted in to my brain at each evolutionary form. It truly is an evolution of Jotorobo every time ha!

As for the slipmat, I can not even begin to tell you how many division bell sticker, Zeppelin promo poster, and random slipmats I have. Love working at a record store, but it is dangerous for a hoarder!

Oh man, if I worked at a record store my paycheck would go right back to the store. That's really cool. And the swag is a great bonus.

I imagine you guys dancing around, shaving your head, banging in the bathroom & hosting a live performance, all Empire Records style.

I'm house sitting for the rents this wkend. I feel like Kevin McAllister!

home-alone.jpg

Oh man, if I worked at a record store my paycheck would go right back to the store. That's really cool. And the swag is a great bonus.

I imagine you guys dancing around, shaving your head, banging in the bathroom & hosting a live performance, all Empire Records style.

I'm house sitting for the rents this wkend. I feel like Kevin McAllister!

home-alone.jpg

Working at a record store sounds so glamorous. However, it is so boring. I spend most of my time looking round for things to buy. We get our stuff at cost. Which is unreal with awesomeness. We also do this thing where we put what we buy on our time card, so we take it home that day and pay for it on pay day, which is even more dangerous. The real side of a record store in the south though goes like this:

come in, straighten merch., find someone a country cd, shoo kids away from the "tobacco pipes",  watch out for shoplifters, try to make sales goals or the owner calls you a bad sales person, and deal with the stench of Mike's non healing leg wound.

So Walking The Dog by fun. comes on and a large group of teenage girls starts freaking out thinking it's a new song. Meanwhile a coworker and I are looking at them like "You know they had an album BEFORE Some Nights right?"

To make matters worse, one of them was carrying a Crosley box... -___-

Working at a record store sounds so glamorous. However, it is so boring. I spend most of my time looking round for things to buy. We get our stuff at cost. Which is unreal with awesomeness. We also do this thing where we put what we buy on our time card, so we take it home that day and pay for it on pay day, which is even more dangerous. The real side of a record store in the south though goes like this:

come in, straighten merch., find someone a country cd, shoo kids away from the "tobacco pipes",  watch out for shoplifters, try to make sales goals or the owner calls you a bad sales person, and deal with the stench of Mike's non healing leg wound.

Im not sure I even want to know what records actually cost. Do people actually shoplift vinyl? And it sounds like that dude should get it amputated.

Do you have an extra of that Zeppelin slipmat? I really want one of those. I still have the cheap thin felt one my Carbon came with. :/

Im not sure I even want to know what records actually cost. Do people actually shoplift vinyl? And it sounds like that dude should get it amputat

Some things we get for high prices, like Jack White's Lazaretto was 22.99 for us, so we charged 29.99. We typically only charge 6-7 dollars more than we get it for. Likewise with cds. Shirts we get almost half off. I haven't seen someone try to lift vinyl before. Mainly just cds, movies, and stickers. As for Mike's leg wound, he apparently had surgery and the wound never healed, and he is suppose to have more surgery. Smells like dead flesh. He's like 5% zombie, kinda cool actually.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic