Tried these today on whim and I've got to say they're pretty foul. Bacon-cheese are the only ones I'd be willing to try at this point.

Bacon Mac and cheese was boring! But it'll probably win. The last one that won were the cheesy garlic bread but everyone kept asking for the chicken and waffles and those were terrible

Bacon Mac and cheese was boring! But it'll probably win. The last one that won were the cheesy garlic bread but everyone kept asking for the chicken and waffles and those were terrible

I had no idea this was a competition type thing.  That's weird.  I've tried those cheesy garlic ones and they're pretty bleh.  I still see them around, occasionally.  Chicken and waffles just sounds ridiculous.

I mean, I don't know why you would have tried anything but the bacon one's in the first place.

I actually haven't even seen the wasabi / ginger ones, and they didn't have the bacon ones available.  Not from where I was standing, anyway.  The two options were literally mango salsa and cappuccino.  I knew that I wanted to be a little adventurous, but not that adventurous.  I ended up eating three of the salsa chips and then tossing the bag.

My dog looks like he's going to overheat after about 25-30 minutes of a walk.  I just try to give him two of those a day, still doesn't really run down his energy though.

My guy has arthritis and gets too hot too. I wish we could do hour walks!

You shut your mouth about those Chix Waffie chips. Those guys were great.

What I miss are those 3-D doritos. Those were baller. Does anyone remember them? They ruined me for any other chips.

Yes. Miss. Want. Baller as hell.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic