Also, update now that I'm home! Turns out my Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath is a first press. They just had changed the label by then. Also, I still need a new one because my cover has a rip in it on the back. :(

In other Sabbath News: my copy of Never Say Die actually is a reissue. ::sad horn:: Oh well, that album kind of blows anyway and is the least expensive.

I think those hot Doritos are only in Canada. Probably because we are so litigious.

How long ago were 3D Doritos. Feel like I was in high school.

Mid-2000s according to this. http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/10/25-junk-foods-we-wish-still-existed/3d-doritos I'm not sure if I ever tried them.

So, I found a guy with about 25,000 records; he sells all types a shit. He's open (his barn) Friday and Saturday... so I said, "Put some clothes on, woman; let's go." Now, at this point I've only bought new vinyl. Figured I'd never buy old shit. Boy oh boy, I'm glad I popped that cherry.

Picked up the following for $3 an LP:

- Best of the Band

- Double Fantasy (Lennon & Ono)

- Bridge Over Troubled Water (S&G)

- Poncho & Lefty (Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard)

Sleeves and shit were not complete garbage, but the records play and sound great with a little cleaning. Still baffles me how this new 180g shit comes warped and shit, but these old bastards are perfect.

I look forward to going back next week. Only had an hour to look yesterday. It was such a new experience, unlike my boring ass trip to Hastings every Tuesday.

If you guys made me eat any of those chips I would be like

11c89x4.gif

To catch up on conversation, I agree with everything Tess has said. 

Isn't that what this thread really is? I've used it for that before.

I'm pretty sure me using this thread for that reason is how SRUNK became a word in the VC dictionary. 

I wasn't even wasted just a little buzzed. Thanks, 21st birthday.

To whoever was asking about those Doritos. ........

The best response I could get is that they are crossdoc meaning the store orders them in And not Frito lay. I think in this case it is Walmart? That's where my coworker had some.

Unfortunately I was zero help. But it's not something we can order :(

To whoever was asking about those Doritos. ........

The best response I could get is that they are crossdoc meaning the store orders them in And not Frito lay. I think in this case it is Walmart? That's where my coworker had some.

Unfortunately I was zero help. But it's not something we can order :(

I'll have to check there. Thanks!

I just got a check in the mail from my insurance company because of an overpayment. I'm now $4 richer!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic