Bunch of whiners here -- 06:00 AM shifts are the norm on my end. That or closing shifts.

And for clarifications sake, I couldn't possibly be less of a morning person. Never have been, and truly doubt I ever will be.

Oh I'm not whining at all. I was just joining in on the conversation. Do you work something like a 6am-3pm?

Bunch of whiners here -- 06:00 AM shifts are the norm on my end. That or closing shifts.

And for clarifications sake, I couldn't possibly be less of a morning person. Never have been, and truly doubt I ever will be.

I was just :(-ing at my jealousy over the fact that Charlie doesn't have to be at work until 9:30am haha.

Damn that's killer. I make a little more than half of that. Awesome.

For sure...too bad I am back to the $10/hr range after paying bills/loans/etc. I suck with $.

Also, I work 12hr shifts, 3 or 4 days a week. Basically I work 7 days every 2 weeks, which rules.

I have a thing about boats.  Don't think I'm weird or anything, but my #1 phobia are boats that are out of water.  Followed closely by boats that are capsized / run aground.

out of water boats as a fear. not weird..but very interesting.

this sparks an interesting topic. below, please list your top 5 phobia's:

For sure...too bad I am back to the $10/hr range after paying bills/loans/etc. I suck with $.

Also, I work 12hr shifts, 3 or 4 days a week. Basically I work 7 days every 2 weeks, which rules.

I wouldn't mind working 4 days/week, haha.  My brother was a dispatcher for my hometown's police department and they almost went with 12 hr shifts what the 4-on-3-off schedule.  It never happened, but not he's about to graduate the academy so he'll have to get used to those 12+ hour shifts real fast, lol.

I can't even think about bills/loans without getting stressed out, so I feel your pain.

out of water boats as a fear. not weird..but very interesting.

this sparks an interesting topic. below, please list your top 5 phobia's:

I grew up in a shore town, surrounded by water on 3 sides, plus a canal that runs right through it.  I can't even count the amount of marinas & yacht clubs that exist within that 2 mile radius.  Not to mention all the surrounding beach towns that also have countless marinas & yacht clubs. Ugh.  This cruise ship just freaks me out.  It just chills there half sunk off the coast of where all these people live so they have had to look at it day in and day out ever since that moron ran it aground.  I think I'd have to move if I lived there, lol.

After my boat woes, I don't know if I have many other phobias.  Growing up I was afraid of fire.  I grew out of that though.  My only other one is losing the people I care about.  I think that's normal though.

Oh I'm not whining at all. I was just joining in on the conversation. Do you work something like a 6am-3pm?

I was just giving everyone a hard time, regardless. But yeah -- my sporadic schedule is often a 06 - 02:30, or a 01:30 to 10. Only real options with my class schedule.

But I do genuinely have friends who complain about 09 AM shifts. I usually just roll my eyes and bite my tongue.

I was just :(-ing at my jealousy over the fact that Charlie doesn't have to be at work until 9:30am haha.

No worries -- I was merely busting your balls. Except you don't actually have any. So I don't even know where that puts us.

agree with the boats thing, being in open water, no thanks.

also I always had a fear of getting my hair cut, I don't know why. I had really long hair that I trimmed myself for like 8 or 9 years. then I had a very unfortunate mishap with some spray glue at work and had to take like 7 inches off. that sucked.

i have a fear of swimming in muddy murky water. i always envision coming upon a body...or a nasty fish.

i have a fear of slides at water parks. something in me thinks a giant razor blade will pop up in the middle of one as im going down at 30+mph

fear of flying. i think a loose nut or bolt didnt get tightened or overlooked and will cause a chain reaction causing me to fall from the sky.

cheap carnival rides for obvious reasons.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic