Omg you guys already talked so much today.

Jared, thank you! I actually ordered a bunch and bought a cheap one from CVS.

My estimated value is like $2,000 I think?

I don't know, I just miss buying records. Sooooon just gotta get them phone calls from places wanting to hire me.

Nice!! I'm already drinking tea out of my Christmas Minnie Mouse mug :wub: I love the holidays!

I have mulled wine flavour tea, it's incredible. I love everything about Christmas.

Oooh so you did get it!? It's nice? Ahhh I should get it too!

And yeah I did and it worked great on 90% of the records. Failed slightly on 'less known' albums that doesn't have much history on discogs but only having to hunt and type 10% of your collection is a lot easier than all of it.

I like looking at tradelists bc I'm weird, but I don't like looking at tradelists on discogs bc it's all big and on many pages and it overwhelms me.

Exactly this.

I know you can change it to view like 250 per page but it's not nice to read. I never bother scrolling through a tradelist when someone is selling their Discogs list but do on Deadformat.

I do! It's hard for me to get into the beginning but toward the end I'm like IVE BEEN SAVVVVINF ALLL MY SUMMERS FOOOOR YOOOU LIKE FROO OOO OOOOOT

Tianna and I talked about it and both agreed her main singles are usually not her best work anyway. I think the album will rule.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic