very disappointed at the lack of ppl in CD exchange. sausage party too.

I'm in there! He just sucked at messaging me. 

I don't think it is a unreasonable to assume that a lot of her fans are under 16. Wouldn't that make sense?

Nah, it's not unreasonable at all! It's just totally overwhelming to see comment threads of kids just fighting over her attention. She's super sweet about it though and they're her fans...so she should be. Idk, it's just weird to me, I guess. 

I did just shoot a message to the Ebay seller of that test press I missed. Just to see if they had any more information because I didn't even know test presses were floating around. Hopefully they're cool and respond.

I've never heard any of her music. Where should I start?

The hardest question, truly. You kinda just gotta dive into it and click on things. The hardest part is that she really changes her sound between albums. Her first was more of a folky/indie pop, then she went for a more mainstream pop sound, now this third album seems like a very electropop type thing.

Yes!

Will you include Cellgraft?

Do not know they are but I will look them up shortly. I was throwing on a Dental Work track or two. Locust, Head Wound City, Some Girls. Maybe a live rip of a Waves Crashing Piano Chords set. That guy is fucking weird as hell and makes me uncomfortable. I want to see him.

Do not know they are but I will look them up shortly. I was throwing on a Dental Work track or two. Locust, Head Wound City, Some Girls. Maybe a live rip of a Waves Crashing Piano Chords set. That guy is fucking weird as hell and makes me uncomfortable. I want to see him.

Cellgraft - Cellgraft LP [2012] Full: http://youtu.be/_y2IhHN7Jr4

Just insane grindcore

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic